Fallout 4 - Next gen update

The_Proletarian

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
Staff member
Admin
I didn't remember this but apparently Bethesda is working on a next-gen update for Fallout 4 that was supposed to be out this year. However it's delayed into 2024.

Oh, so they will break all the mods, add a paid update similar to Skyrim and ask for 70$?

Thanks, but no thanks

Oh look, something i'm not buying because i didn't even bought the original. Because the game is terrible to begin with.

Can't wait for bugs that have been fixed in the current version to come back.

It will probably make the game run worse and Todd will have the audacity to come out and say get better hardware.

what they need is to fix the fucking massive frame drops in downtown boston and the god rays that kill fps. and the broken ass physics that crash your game. ]
anyone remember the 4k texture pack they released? it made the game look worse in some cases and run much worse all the time.

what they need is to fix the fucking massive frame drops in downtown boston and the god rays that kill fps. and the broken ass physics that crash your game. ]
anyone remember the 4k texture pack they released? it made the game look worse in some cases and run much worse all the time.
there's a mod for boston fps problems

that makes use of precombines and previs of an entire cell/s. its basically like a prerendered snapshot of a scene. except that as soon as you install another mod that does a change to that area everything becomes invisible, you fall through the map, things stop loading. and you need to generate new precombines again for the entire area.

so like i said. fix the fucking frame drops in boston bitchtesda.

And really, who cares? These pointless next-gen updates hardly fix anything beyond technical issues (and a lot of the time they don't even do that) and Fallout 4 needs pretty much a remake from the ground up to turn it into a game that actually respects the license.

And really, who cares? These pointless next-gen updates hardly fix anything beyond technical issues (and a lot of the time they don't even do that) and Fallout 4 needs pretty much a remake from the ground up to turn it into a game that actually respects the license.

And we all know that the chances of that happening are at 0%.

Honestly, just fuck bugthesda in general, especially Emil, Todd and Hines. And funny thing is, being overtaken by Microsoft changed nothing, just as I expected.

hines got shown the door. i think next fuck up is either todd or emil. or both like a 2 for 1.
They’ll never get rid of Todd. Whether you like the quality of his Fallout games or not, Microsoft isn’t about to boot Todd over it. Hines wasn’t “shown the door” either, he retired after a long career of shitting on fans of the company he represents for critiquing their games. As far as Emil goes, we’ll see, but I highly doubt he’ll be booted either as he seems to be holding the leash at Bethesda as 5 horribly written games later he’s still kicking. Genuinely at this point I’d put my money on Phil Spencer being fired before Emil.

Back