Fallout Developers Profile

Odin

Carbon Dated and Proud
Admin
Have you ever sat down and wondered who the people behind the various Fallout games really are? What they like and dislike and what their dreams are for the future?

Well since our site is devoted to the Fallout series we thought that it would also be fitting to have a Fallout Developers Profile section, where you could learn a thing or two behind those that made Fallout 1, 2, Tactics or worked on the cancelled Van Buren project.

Let's start off with some big names that you've most probably heard before:

What can i say ...a lot of people forget about fallout ...and maybe about the people who did this game ...i look through the forum an i didn`t see a lot of guy`s ....it`s very hard to revive an onld game ...although in my opinion it was the best RPG ever ...Fallout 2 i mean Fallout Tactics steal your eye`s with grafics but the freedom of Fallout 2 it`s lost and maybe forever . With Interplay down i think we will never see a game of such greatness as Fallout 2 the patch`es and mods will not ever change the Fallout Tactics in a free game . Some time i think that gamers with knowledge should team up together and try to build up something on the ashes of the Games known ass FALLOUT maybe every one of us know a little something maybe we should`t wait for others to do something for us . I wish u all a pleasantly ride trought the Wasteland

I love world of Fallout and I would like to thank these people, who made it. IMHO Fallout1 has better storyline (shorter, but seems more "real" to me). Fallout2 has great improvements like the car and is larger so I can longer live "in the game".

Its realy pity that FO2 team could not finish the game as they wanted... I would like to see quests like Suliks sister, Hubologists Spacecraft, Dentons, Ian, "Another base" with underground parking lot ;) etc.

If I could have one fallout related wish, I would like to "place" FO1 and FO2 dev. teams altogether in one office building and let them work on FO3 ;) I would buy the game even if FO3 would be made with old FO2 editor.

Back