Fallout Et Tu (Mouse lag then freeze)

NoAgro

First time out of the vault
Hello everyone, I am new here and made this account to try and get help for the issue I'm having.

When I install Fallout Et Tu everything seems fine in the installation but when I boot the game up, I'm having an issue where once I exit the cave and get to the world map, my game is working, but my mouse completely stops working. If I tab out of the window and come back my mouse will work very temporarily for about 2-4 seconds while experiencing cursor skipping then proceed to freeze again. It will also do the same thing if I click on load game from the main menu. Please help, I really want to play this version of the game and I've never played Fallout 1, I want this experience.

If it matters, my resolution is 3440x1440, I play on a curved WQHD monitor. The base game works, and so does Fallout Fixt, but I'm only down for Et Tu. Please help.

Technical malfunctions aside... the game is originally 640x480. The mods enlarge the screen area, but not the art itself. I could not recommend playing the game at higher than the minimum graphics mode supported by your video card/OS; (eg. 800x600 to 1280 x 960~ish).

The game is pixel art, not vector/generated art. It doesn't scale well at all. and does not improve at higher screen resolution.

Back