Fallout 2 mod Fallout et tu - Release v1.10

Hello !

I have a question

FALLOUT ET TU (1in2) is compatible/work with Universal savegame editor for Fallout & Fallout2 : F12se ???

I tried and it didn't seem to work or maybe i didn't do the right thing ???

Hello !

I have a question

FALLOUT ET TU (1in2) is compatible/work with Universal savegame editor for Fallout & Fallout2 : F12se ???

I tried and it didn't seem to work or maybe i didn't do the right thing ???
are the settings correct? exe\cfg\path

It works, but not completely :(

The same for me, not completely

I wanted to add/create weapons, armor and ammos in the inventory but the items doesn't show up in the Universal savegame editor F12se

Is there other save game editor working completely with this features ?

The same for me, not completely

I wanted to add/create weapons, armor and ammos in the inventory but the items doesn't show up in the Universal savegame editor F12se

Is there other save game editor working completely with this features ?
copy files from et_tu\mods\fo1_base to et_tu\data\ - then f12se will see
//don't forget about backup

copy files from et_tu\mods\fo1_base to et_tu\data\ - then f12se will see
//don't forget about backup

This way it work (i tried a little) but i have a bug in the worldmap : all locations disappear

In the next version of this mod is it possible to have the Universal savegame editor F12se compatible natively without to do this trick and without bugs ?

Thanks !

I have others questions

I love to learn new languages with Fallout games

How many translation have FALLOUT ET TU (1in2) ?

It seem at the moment there is only English and German for this mod, right ?

That will be really great to have this mod in Spanish and many others languages like offers FALLOUT 2 RPU ( Restoration Project Updated )

Other people will have to translate it. The only reason there's a german translation is because it was reasonably easy for me to do.

Ok, so it's matter of time, one day we can expect to have more translations for this mod

Anyway, this mod is really great Lexx, thanks you very much

Pyran, Lexx or someone else who know very well this mod ^^

I read somewhere in this topic there is a BIKE ( how to have it and that it can be upgraded )

I got the BIKE but after that i'm lost to upgrades it ^^
Can someone explain me IN SPOILER how to upgrades the BIKE ( what to do / where to go / who to talk )

EDIT : the upgrades are exactly the same than Fallout 2 car or there are new things ?

Regarding the invasion mod-

If I clear out the cathedral and military base, does that halt the invasion? I don't think that's how the mod originally worked, but it would be a good tweak to it. And since V13 was set to be invaded in 500 days in vanilla FO1, can someone please remind me if that invasion does/does not occur if you clear both threats?

Finally - Lexxx or whoever, can you please make the zip gun addition an optional mod rather than hardcoded?

Thanks all!

how to upgrades the BIKE ( what to do / where to go / who to talk )
Drive to Adytum and talk to Smitty.

Finally - Lexx or whoever, can you please make the zip gun addition an optional mod rather than hardcoded?
Why? It's barely in the game and not less fitting than the other Fo2 weapons.

If I would make this one optional, it begs the question why the other stuff isn't optional... and I'm not going to change that.

Invasions are stopped after taking down the Master.

Why? It's barely in the game and not less fitting than the other Fo2 weapons.

If I would make this one optional, it begs the question why the other stuff isn't optional... and I'm not going to change that.

Invasions are stopped after taking down the Master.

Thanks for the update on the invasions.

Regarding the zip gun - quite simply, energy weapons are supposed to be rare in this world. For most non-veteran players, their first encounter with an energy weapon is the plasma pistol in the necropolis sewers. One thing that Fallout 1 did brilliantly was create a world that didn't care about the player, at least at the start. The manual warns that energy weapons are rare, to provide a low-tier one in the early part of the game de-mystifies them and goes against the atmosphere of Fallout. Why not create a rusty minigun so that the big gunners have something in the early game to play with? It just isn't fitting.

As to making it optional and having to do that for all content - well, you already let that cat out of the bag with the config.ini no? And this gun wasn't part of the mod release until the most recent version? I don't think it belongs in the default load-out of options for the mod. Obviously it's you and your team's creation and you will do what you want, but as someone who loves these games I think the less Fixt your conversion feels, the better.

Last edited:
In the current release version it's super rare and not even close to the starting locations.

In the non-release version it's available on some traders because it was suggested. Personally I see absolutely no harm in that, as you still need to buy energy cells anyway.

I'd argue there is worse in the game, such as the Shady Sands merchant.

As to making it optional and having to do that for all content - well, you already let that cat out of the bag with the config.ini no?
Not every change is optional like the stuff in the settings file. There are more changes that you can't toggle on/off.

Then remove the shady sands merchant, or at least make them optional. Why keep content in the mod that you don't think is appropriate? I haven't played it yet, but that's a shame to hear that there's a new merchant added to shady sands. The start of the game is supposed to emphasize resource scarcity and reinforce the need to scavenge. It's why Vault 15 works so well, as the player is starved for equipment up to that point, and by forcing them to scavenge through the ruins, it provides a simple and elegant reinforcement for the game's atmosphere.

Nothing about that is changed... You usually don't have enough money to buy stuff from the merchant in the beginning + he has barely stuff anyway... Maybe you should play the mod first.

Lexx where (which house ?) is the merchant in Shady Sands you are talking about with agris ?
I want to see myself why agris see that like a big problem.

Vanilla Fallout 1 was already unbalanced and bugged as fuck in many ways, it's not like the thing agris talking about change the big picture of the game originally deeply broken. I finished Fallout 1 many times. Once you know what to do it's easy to dominate the game with exploits and broken things. Very early in the game after you kill all RAIDERS and take their stuff, money is no more an issue and you can already dominate the rest of the game if you know very well what to do.

On the map with the crops and the farmers, the first npc you see with a bodyguard next to him. And at the barter prices + his poor inventory, it indeed doesn't make much differences.

Back