Fallout 2 mod Fallout et tu - Release v1.6

Discussion in 'Fallout General Modding' started by Lexx, Aug 23, 2019.

1. xnzs

xnzs First time out of the vault

Mar 1, 2018
    @Lexx I guess I am possibly SOL then. :/ Both Fallout 1 and 2 run fine with no white screens, so something must have happened with the mod install.

I ran undat.exe again to see if it would help - it didn't. I will do another fresh install to see if the white fade goes away, if not, I'll hop over to Windows to see if it runs fine there.

I really appreciate you taking a look.

2. Slaughter Manslaught

Slaughter Manslaught Vault Senior Citizen

Dec 11, 2006
    Query: I've been wanting to get back into this mod, is there any mod compatible with it (or any FO2 mod) which nerfs all the insane laser resistances? A lot of enemies in FO1 use laser weapons like Laser Rifles and Gatling Lasers,, and Hardened Power Armor pretty much makes them harmless.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  3. Shanye

Shanye First time out of the vault

Sunday
    Can I choose to use the restored content with the installation or there's an unique installation that includes all whether you want it or not?

EDIT: well yeah, it seems, you can change things on the .ini file.

Next question: if i have fallout 1 moded (FIXT) it will causes issues on the install of Fallout et Tu? Because It's suposed you must have both game installed, but It's not specified if there will be a problem if either game installion is modded. I could think that to install this mod I have to clean install both games, but it is only recommendable, almost obligatory or not needed at all?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022 at 10:39 AM
  4. Lexx

Lexx Testament to the ghoul lifespan
    Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    No, ettu doesn't care if you use vanilla Fo1 or Fixt. Also ettu comes in its own folder and doesn't touch vanilla Fo2 either, so here it also doesn't matter if it's modded or not.

5. Shanye

Shanye First time out of the vault

Sunday
    Well I forgot to say that I have Killap's Unofficial patch installed. Should I clean install or it doesn't matter either?

Thanks for the help

6. Lexx

Moderator Modder

Apr 24, 2005
    As I wrote, mods on either Fo1/2 don't matter for ettu. It comes in its own folder.

7. JunjiItosGio

JunjiItosGio It Wandered In From the Wastes

Oct 29, 2020
    This is still my favorite Fallout mod.

8. Proletären

Proletären Vault Senior Citizen
    Staff Member Admin

Mar 15, 2012
    Will there be a et tu 1.7?

9. Lexx

Moderator Modder