Fallout Movie: Opinions

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Let's see

1.Movie will rock.
a-It will appeal to game fans and other people.
b-It will appeal only to game fans.
c-It will appeal only to other people.

2.Movie will be all right.
a-Game fans and other people will think the script was not original(or too original), but movie was ok.
b-Game fans will think movie was good, but it was not 'Fallout'.
c-Other people will think the movie was cool, but it was made mainly for game fans.

3.Movie will SUCK.
Game fans will throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at the movie screen. Other people will walk out. Brian Fargo will commit suicide.

This comes up to 7 variants.

[img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/nukebut.gif" name="nukebutton" onClick="document.images.nukebutton.src='//redrival.com/aptyp/Nukeblst.gif' ]
[input type=submit value=Click for Nod Ending music" onClick="window.location.href='//redrival.com/aptyp/nodend1.MP3]

RE: Let's see

*Starts collecting rotting vegetables.* ;-)

[TABLE border=5" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#4B5359" bordercolorlight="#008DE6" bordercolordark="#002FA4][TR][TD]
[a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/][IMG SRC=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/logo2.jpg" border=0][/a]​

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

RE: Let's see

"Right. I'll take care of the eggs..."

[img align=center" src="//redrival.com/aptyp/nukebut.gif" name="nukebutton" onClick="document.images.nukebutton.src='//redrival.com/aptyp/Nukeblst.gif' ]
[input type=submit value=Click for Nod Ending music" onClick="window.location.href='//redrival.com/aptyp/nodend1.MP3]

and with such optimism wurely this movie will be a roaring success. Some people will be so blinded by their opinion that the movie will be their opinion no matter what. Like the phantom menace, movie blew, but those star wars fanatics insist its greater than god itself. It was bullshit. i was expecting god things, but that kid, and that jar jar, and that weak ass story. Terrible.
so be open minded.

*Hurls a rotting pickle at .233.*

We are being open minded ;)

[TABLE border=5" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="15" bgcolor="#000000" bordercolor="#4B5359" bordercolorlight="#008DE6" bordercolordark="#002FA4][TR][TD]
[a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/][IMG SRC=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/logo2.jpg" border=0][/a]​

[a href="mailto: Smackrazor@mailandnews.com" style="font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;]Smackrazor[/a]

[font style=font-family:arial;font-size: 9pt;color:#008DE6;]Webmaster: [a href=//www.modsquad.f2s.com/" style="font-family:arial;color:#008DE6;text-decoration:underline;font-size: 9pt;]The Mod Squad[/a]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

>i got a cool idea for
>a fallout movie. email
>me and ill show you.
> loc_dog_6@hotmail.com

This is considered advertising yourself. Please don't do it. If you have an idea, post it here.

You aren't receiving a official warning or anything, but that's how the board is run. It is kind of pointless to have a board if everyone is telling everyone else to go somewhere else.

As with all rules: that's how it is.

-Xotor-

[div align=center]

http://www.poseidonet.f2s.com/files/nostupid.gif
[/div]

Riot!!!

Even though I'm not British, I'll be performing "Anarchy in the U.K." at the movie theatres!!!

i didnt mean it like that. i wrote a cool fallout story and instead of posting it on this forum i was going to have anyone who wanted to read it email me so i could send it to them.

P.S. i did post it on the fan fiction but i dont know if anyone reads it or not.

We have a fan fiction forum?! :P

[/td][/tr][/table]​

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-00 AT 06:33AM (GMT)[p]It's been revived, but now it seems like it's in a down-period again.

EDIT: No offense to you or your story el_Prez, i meant it wasn't as visited.

RE: Riot!!!

ROFL ;-)

[/td][/tr][/table]​

I think that IF a fallout movie were made it should be Anime. You can get all the original voice actors and It may be more successful than a live action movie (how many of you saw Wing Commander). Fact is: Movies from games make little at the Box office.

besides there are few good anime movies around that aim at an adult audience

Make a straight cartoon and have Mr. Vault (the cartoon man) be the main character!

Back