Fallout Music CD?

IvanJarvis

It Wandered In From the Wastes
I downloaded all of the Fallout soundtrack (Thank you N.M.A.) , now I'm going to make a CD. These are images I put together for it:

Fallout2Cover.jpg

This one took me a while, I had to color in the VaultBoy picture and put together all of the textures. I'm not really satisfied with the way it turned out, but I'm happy with it.
14_pipboy.jpg

I'm making one for Fallout 1, this was just a test image:
Fallout1.jpg

I really like the second one.. the composition is fantastic.

i dont like the first one (never liked that original pic much either), but the second two are pretty nice.

Good stuff indeed. Especially the second one - always loved that original.

The second art rules. What concerns the first one - the vault of future poster doesn't suit at all and the original art of the Fallout 1 doesn't make sense either (for Fallout 2 soundtrack). The logo on the last one also looks a little bit weird... especially when it is put over the Vault Dweller art.

Holy shit, dude ! Pretty good work in my opinion ! Now I've got artwork for my Fallout 2 soundtrack cd :)

Thank you so much !

Wow thanks for your help!

Yes, I did a little looking around, I found a lot of wallpapers, gifs, bibles, FAQs, walkthroughs, but never found the music. After about 5 min of looking around (hours in internet time.) I concluded it would be easier for an admin or the original poster to have mercy on me and give me some linkage.

Back