Fallout Online

I'm pretty sure everyone here already knows about this. :lol:

Still, I like to hold my judgements until I play games, even if it's a "trial" or beta for Fallout Online.

Might be cool, might be horrible, might be a generic WoW clone. Not that I care that much, never been a huge MMO person myself, even if I did play a few for a while.

Reconite said:
I'm pretty sure everyone here already knows about this. :lol:

Still, I like to hold my judgements until I play games, even if it's a "trial" or beta for Fallout Online.

Might be cool, might be horrible, might be a generic WoW clone. Not that I care that much, never been a huge MMO person myself, even if I did play a few for a while.

I would like to know where it takes place, the whole world? America? Europe? Vault(obviously not)?

Fallout games are all about story/ characters/atmosphere...MMORPGs have none of those...well, maybe atmosphere but Its just a way to squeeze money out of fans of the Fallout franchize...
A Bulgarian developer who as far as i know had nothing to do with any previous fallout game, with Interplay as publisher, the pricks who were responsible for the Death of fallout....
No thank you -.-

SerbianWarrior said:
Fallout games are all about story/ characters/atmosphere...MMORPGs have none of those...well, maybe atmosphere but Its just a way to squeeze money out of fans of the Fallout franchize...
A Bulgarian developer who as far as i know had nothing to do with any previous fallout game, with Interplay as publisher, the pricks who were responsible for the Death of fallout....
No thank you -.-

Well, not that I think that it's going to be awesome, but don't forget that two of the main designers of the original Fallout are in charge of FOOL's design as well, even if most of the actual development is being done by the Bulgarians, original Fallout devs are the ones writing the design docs.

Reconite said:
Most likely takes place in the US, seeing as Seattle is pictured in concept art.

And of course, super mutants, Master, Harold, Set, Chosen One, Vault Dweller are being mentioned in the newsletters. And yeah, it most likely takes place north of the Fallout 1 and 2 area.

Back