Fallout: The Complete History of its Development - The conflicted creation of Fallout 2

FacundoTupac

First time out of the vault
Hi there! I'm doing a documentary on the complete history of the development of the Fallout franchise. In this 4th episode we talk about the drama of the crash bug that generated the departure of Tim Cain and his colleagues from Interplay, the creation of Troika and the compartmentalized development of Fallout 2.

Hi there! I'm doing a documentary on the complete history of the development of the Fallout franchise. In this 4th episode we talk about the drama of the crash bug that generated the departure of Tim Cain and his colleagues from Interplay, the creation of Troika and the compartmentalized development of Fallout 2.

I thought I had deja vu but you posted on the Discord. Good luck with the channel. I advise you to branch out to other rpgs when Fallout drys up like Arcanum and the like.

I thought I had deja vu but you posted on the Discord. Good luck with the channel. I advise you to branch out to other rpgs when Fallout drys up like Arcanum and the like.
Perhaps you did have a deja vu and actually saw it 4 times. Thanks for the wishes! I still owe to myself to play Arcanum but certainly will after finishing a few others I have in my to-do list

Back