Fallout Tycoon: Rebirth

Status
Not open for further replies.

calculon000

Sonny, I Watched the Vault Bein' Built!
I've posted what I have so far on FTR here,
and I've posted the design docs here.

Check them out if you want, the FTR thing should give you an idea of how you choose the location of your city, and It also contains all my descriptions of all the towns if you click on them.

:shock: what the hell. This is the place for VDHP articles, like interviews or previews or something. And is your post an article? I don't think so.

And you also should know that nobody can see this thread/forum except moderators and admins. So better move this post to VDHP news comments.

SickBastard said:
:shock: what the hell. This is the place for VDHP articles, like interviews or previews or something. And is your post an article? I don't think so.

And you also should know that nobody can see this thread/forum except moderators and admins. So better move this post to VDHP news comments.

Well Kaczor told me to post here if I needed to update the FTR section. Sorry. :cry:

Hehe, no need to be sorry. :)

But you have to understand that nearly nobody can see this thread, so there is no sense in posting in here if you won't make a news in the VDHP news comments with a link to this article:

http://vdhp.nma-fallout.com/article.php?id=4911

But there is no need of doing that, because this news of yours is just to short to leave it in here. If you have something very long which would take too much of space at the front page post it in here, and then make a link to it in the (you know where) :)

Ok?

OK, this article will be delated. Today I'll add FT: Rebirth design doc as HTML in FT: Rebirth section at VDHP. When you'll have new docs (only plain text, without tables) - copy and paste it in VDHP article section (here) and let me know (and write news with information about new article and place link to this article in news). when your docs will have tables, just send them to me and I'll transform docs to HTML and add to VDHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back