Favorite/Best United States President?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Knight In Leather Armor, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Jogre

Jogre So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Oct 25, 2015

EDIT: As for the question, tbh IDK. I don't really know any US Presidents, besides the big ones, so I don't think I can make an informed judgement here.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    • [Like] [Like] x 2
  2. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    God, its the new me.

Probably FDR, Carter and Eisenhower. Also probably Bush for good crisis management.

3. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    Yean and Bill Clinton and Nixon for their commitment to truth, transparency and integrity.

4. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    Perhaps you could back that up a little instead of slavishly adhering to established dogma that Bush was some kind of lumbering stupid Texan idiot.

5. Cimmerian Nights

Cimmerian Nights So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs

Aug 20, 2004
    He cant be that stupid he went to Yale. He did have tremendous struggles with the english language though.
    But in terms of crisis mgmt. 9-11 was carried out by Saudis. So naturally the case must be made for starting a costly war in both Iraq bc yellow cake. Put the country in massive debt. Destabilize the region. Foment all kinds of blowback. I think im giving the man too much credit. The braintrust of rumsfeld cheney and rove were the real movers there.

6. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016

None of this has to do with his crisis management, just subjectively bad decisions.

7. Millim

Millim Half-way Through My Half-life
    Orderite

Oct 13, 2010
    Can we have a battle between Knight in Shining Armour and Throatpunch?

8. Throatpunch

Throatpunch Banned

Apr 14, 2016
    The Royal Navy is fuelled, the Gurkhas are ready and I'm calling up the Indian regiments.

Lets go

9. TorontoReign

TorontoReign WASTED Staff Member Moderator

Apr 1, 2005
    This should help you blokes out.

• [Like] [Like] x 2