flamer, crits, jinxed questions

guzer

First time out of the vault
Modder
while fiddling around with my mod i came across some issues id like you to ask.

1. the bigflamer and flamepistol get this annoying "has been hit for 0 damage" 2nd notification all the time. when turning "has projectile" to off, the message is gone but then the flamer looks shitty without its flame burst animation. any way to solve this ?

2. and crits: alot seems to be unaffected by the critical value. tested entering alot of values from -9 to -95/-100 but most weapons do crits anyways. especially bursts, flamedamage, meleeattacks and explosions of all kinds are not affected somehow. It feels like it only works correctly when using single shots.
I read somewhere that for knockover the correct value to enter is from 1 (10%) to 9 (90%) which really works fine.
Any idea what the correct values for critical hits are ?
does minus (-...) work ?

3. Does appliying "jinxed" to armors (Effect - optional traits) work ? so you get jinxed when wearing one with that option ticked ?

4. (maybe a noobish question but) Hit the Deck perk - 50% less damage taken from area attacks and splash damage. What does this actually affect ?

Last edited:
I don't remember, you installed and tried FTSE? I'm quite sure it solves many burst related problems. Maybe even crit problems.

As far as I know, Jinxed just do nothing at all. I would recommend you patch it with FTSE and give this trait a whole new effect.

Back