Flawless Car fix/The Abby

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

Hello. I have learned alot about fo2 in recent months, specificacly .sav (maps) and the corrosponding game location. I also have found out the poin of the easter egg. Its to get Ian at the abby which we all know due too holiday rush was never implemented. Now useing my vast know how o the maps and basic know how of .dat's it seems theoreticly possible (with help from some one like Smackrazor) to implement the abby inplace of cafe' of broken dreams or startrek random encounter. Now with my pbasic know how of .dat's i am not sure if it possible but i know art work for what one person might need is all there. we might have to replace some thingsand making 'some' (pretend thats in itallics) new art.

Also the car. to prevent losing it perminatly this is wat i did: I did everything on both east/west sides of the den and i mean everything. you can even buy the car JUST DO NOT (DO NOT) MOVE IT. AT ALL. leave it in front of smitty's. Now go into your save game slot where you have done all of this and copy the file(s) Denbus1/Denbus2 (debus2 is not nessacary but if you want a back upcopy just incase you have it) This works for everybody. if you lose your car after driving around in the desert (for some reason mine just dissappeared after a long time of having it) you will have a back up. if the only the trunk fallows you around then it will fix that. if only the car fallows and the trunk goes bye-bye then this will also fix the problem. but you still lose what was in the trunk

Actually...

You don't even need to replace a map with the abbey, or the EPA for that matter. However, you do need to make a map first (the maps for those two places do not exist). After that and a bit of script tweaking, I can make Ian join your party.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

Back