Follout 3 Cheatcodes (just for those who really need them)

angelcity

First time out of the vault
generally, the same as TES4

press ` to enable the control portal, then input

tgm: god mode
advlevel: upgrade immediately
player.additem 0000000F xxx: add money (xxx=amount)
tcl: flying mode

other commands:
unlock
kill

I am testing more....

Cheat codes found

Whoo hoo, The old Oblivion cheat codes works for Fallout 3 also. Open your console ~ and type:

Code:
player.showinventory

This will display your inventory hexID.

Next record that hexID and type in the console:

Code:
player.additem hexID Amount

So lets say I want Stimpacks.

Code:
player.additem 0006b1C 100

Overllord C @ the bethesda forums posted a list of codes to use.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=893933

I cant get console to pop up

I can't get the console to show up...

My target looks like this: blahblahblah.exe" -console
(of course it doesn't say blahblah)

When I push ` in the game, no console pops up.

I created a shortcut to the fallout.exe and the falloutlauncher.exe

Neither one works.

Anyone else have this problem?

Ideas?

Thanks!!

Re: I cant get console to pop up

fonzmeza said:
I can't get the console to show up...

My target looks like this: blahblahblah.exe" -console
(of course it doesn't say blahblah)

When I push ` in the game, no console pops up.

I created a shortcut to the fallout.exe and the falloutlauncher.exe

Neither one works.

Anyone else have this problem?

Ideas?

Thanks!!

What language has your keyboard?

I have an english, Belkin keyboard. Im confident it's not the problem. Ive cheated and used consoles on Morrowind and Doom 3 before.
Something is just weird!

Nothing "pops up" - you just get a little yellow I-cursor in the bottom left of the screen. That doesn't happen for you?

You may have a point-I always watch the upper left hand corner like in half life, doom, and morrowind.

Hmm...well I'm at work for now. I've also read that it may some infrared drivers that interfere.
Once I check again, I'll repost.

Thanks for the help so far!

nothing happens for me. supposedly, the game stops and then you get to type in the code. so it should be clear if i had the console on. but nope, no dice. guess i'm just one of the unlucky few with an annoyingly annoying problem with the ~ key.

You can go to level 21 with the "advlevel" console command, I didn't try to go further than level 25 but maybe level cap is 99 this way...

player.setav xxxx yyy

=> set actor value

xxx stands for the name of the variable yyy for the number allocated to it.

example : player.setav health 2000 => gives 2000 HP to the player

skills are capped to 100, that means "player.setav barter 250" will set your barter skill to 100

HOW TO FIX CONSOLE PROBLEM

I was having the console problem. Pushing the tilde key didn't work.
After I uninstalled the "infrared transceiver" driver under human interface devices (in device manager), IT WORKS!

Vista and XP Media center comes with this installed factory. In my case, the driver was for my remote that works the TV on my computer.

After I added the cheats and stuff I wanted, i reinstalled the driver and the console won't work again.

SO.the infrared driver is the problem.

Happy Cheating!

The problem with not seeing input of codes is caused by wrong display setting for the game. set aspect ratio to 16:9 (widescreen) and you can see what you type. stop messing with your drivers.. :)

is there a code to unlock/open any door? my game is bugged and i cant get back into GNR... ><

PS i only ask cause i spent like 10 mins going through and i didnt see, maybe someone else found it?

did you try using the intercom beside the door? had once the same and "three dog" had to unlock the door again

for sure i did. he tells me to stop buzzing him, the doors already unlocked. but its not...

You might try hitting tilde ( ~ ) and target the door into the GNR tower, and type unlock, enter, and tilde again. hope this helps.

Back