Gambling In The Den

jakkis

First time out of the vault
So Becky's' tables don't use the gambling skill. Why is that? Arriving at the Den you're still quite low level, if at that point you've pumped gambling to 150, neglecting all other skills, RPing a lucky bastard, shouldn't you be rewarded for it?

How hard would it for me with 0 fallout modding experience to open up some DAT files and copy-paste another crap tables working logic into Den's?

Oh, and is this still a place for semi-active fallout discussion or should I go to some reddit or discord? Wouldn't want to, I'm old.

Last edited:
Why don’t you change New Reno coordinates, so that it’s close to both Klamath and The Den?

There’s the mod made by .Pixote., that replaces a lot of Fallout 2 maps. What if you ever wish to install it? While you could create two versions of your mod (to make it compatible), that’s extra work that you may not be willing to do.

I suggest also toggling Golgotha visibility to mark the location in the game’s world, so that it’s known from the very beginning (like Arroyo). This is useful if you want to grind in those random encounters where gangs are fighting each other, you know, Yakuzas versus Itallian families, you get those encounters by traveling in the world map screen, on the adjacent squares of New Reno. But if you changed the coordinates, the town will be moved elsewhere, so that’s why I suggest doing this change, as well. Explore the adjacent squares of Golgotha, to do the grinding.

Back