Get Fallout 1, 2 & Tactics for Free

FreeThinker

First time out of the vault
For everyone: from 29 august to 5 september you can get Fallout 1 & 2 & Tactics for Free at Epic Games

FreeFallout.png

Anybody who uses third party client software to launch and play video games through is a faggot.
I ain't a bundle of sticks or meatballs made from off-cuts like pig's heart (look it up for the latter, that's an actual thing).

I guess I need to change my name to Mr Mulatto then.
Cause I'm having a ball trying to revive my rangers in Wasteland 1 using an NPC's Medic ability when the rangers are at a Critical level!

I don't know. Today I tried to reopen them but nothing. I also tried to reopen 1&2 that I downloaded from GOG but nothing, they don't restart. I think it's because now I have an Apple M3 Pro and not an Apple/Intel or whatever it was before

Just got the games off Epic. Sucks but still I've always been interested in trying these out.
Problem is, I'm trying to run the Fallout with the Fixt patch thingy, and it keeps giving me the "Could not find the master datafile" error.
I've found and tried to follow the Troubleshoot page the creator made, but non of the suggestions have worked for me.
Anyone know how to get it to work?
Screenshot 2024-08-31 134624.png

Screenshot 2024-08-31 134646.png

Just got the games off Epic. Sucks but still I've always been interested in trying these out.
Problem is, I'm trying to run the Fallout with the Fixt patch thingy, and it keeps giving me the "Could not find the master datafile" error.
I've found and tried to follow the Troubleshoot page the creator made, but non of the suggestions have worked for me.
Anyone know how to get it to work?
View attachment 35091
View attachment 35092
Of course, classic me. I figured it out. If anyone uses the Fixt program, direct it to the language you intend to use. Not just into the fallout epic games folder. gotta go one file deeper.
Screenshot 2024-08-31 140322.png

Back