Has This Ever Happened to You? (A Lone Friendly Enclave Soldier)

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
img_1686865750343.jpg

Has anyone ever experienced this glitch before in Fallout 3? Because this has happened to me a couple of times while playing it.
So for some context, I usually encounter these friendly Enclave Soldiers at the various Enclave Outposts scattered across the Capital Wasteland, and this one in particular was near Vault 101.
For some reason he was only the friendly one, while the rest of his squad remained hostile, he won't attack you unless you attack him first. And if you Stealth Kill his team you can actually talk to him, he doesn't say much really, other than the typical generic greetings and goodbyes that you'd find elsewhere in the game.

So yeah has anyone else experienced this weird glitch?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, at least I assume it's a glitch and not a feature.

;)

View attachment 27356

Has anyone ever experienced this glitch before in Fallout 3? Because this has happened to me a couple of times while playing it.
So for some context, I usually encounter these friendly Enclave Soldiers at the various Enclave Outposts scattered across the Capital Wasteland, and this one in particular was near Vault 101.
For some reason he was only the friendly one, while the rest of his squad remained hostile, he won't attack you unless you attack him first. And if you Stealth Kill his team you can actually talk to him, he doesn't say much really, other than the typical generic greetings and goodbyes that you'd find elsewhere in the game.

So yeah has anyone else experienced this weird glitch?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, at least I assume it's a glitch and not a feature.

;)

I'm not 100% sure but that seems familiar somewhere along the line.

Back