Help Installing F2IE (Steam)

Slum Pup

First time out of the vault
Hello,

My name is Dennis and I am a new user to NMA after recently downloading Fallout 2 and the RP mod.

I now want to download the F2 Inventory Editor for my game. In a recent attempt to install, I couldn't find the appropriate file path to place the app. I checked the README with no luck.

Anyway, this is just a newb's cry for help. Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

F2ie is too outdated, especially for newer Windows.
F2se is probably the best choice, as you can edit both your character and inventory.

Hello,

My name is Dennis and I am a new user to NMA after recently downloading Fallout 2 and the RP mod.

I now want to download the F2 Inventory Editor for my game. In a recent attempt to install, I couldn't find the appropriate file path to place the app. I checked the README with no luck.

Anyway, this is just a newb's cry for help. Any feedback would be highly appreciated.
yeah F2SE I tried to download it, it offerred me McAffee and if you know anything about downloads that offer McAffee Antivirus you know you cannot download anything with that offerring, so yeah we need F2IE Bud, and I am NOT A NUBE CRYING FOR HELP, I am a hardened veteran who used F2IE in the 1990's with ZERO problems. I'm also retired IT so please do tell why F2IE is "too outdated"??? Because if it works who cares what the date stamp says right??? It's not like meat I bought at the grocery store with an expiration date . . . It must have been some dude thinking like Nova Rain that removed F2IE from the mods list, and now I'm pissed because I can't find it and I know it works even on Windows 11 systems. So install the mod in the Fallout 2 game folder, if you're on Steam place the mod unzipped into the Steam/steamapps/common/Fallout 2 if not on Steam find the game folder where the fallout2 is installed and in the main Fallout 2 folder, not any subdirectories place the unzipped mod files. Now I'm going to find whoever removed F2IE from the list and make their lives miserable until they re-add it. You're on the right track, F2IE is my go to mod for Fallout 2 along with Falche. I have a copy of the F2IE file but it's on a computer with a smoked motherboard waiting for a new motherboard. My question to Nova Rain is why didn't you just help Slum Pup install the mod he wants instead of recommending the McAffee infected alternative? Do you WANT PEOPLE GETTING INFECTED???? Get rid of the McAffee mod and reinstate the right mod for the game, your McAffee is ruining the online world Champ . . .

Bruh, this thread is 12 years old. Both tools are outdated as fuck and nobody is using them anymore.

Back