Hit Points and Stims

AnimalAl

First time out of the vault
I am a little confused over the relationship of stims to HPs and for that matter, food and water. It seems that stims only revitalize parts of the body but the HPs are not regenerated. Only food and water does it, and usually only water significantly advances HP regeneration. Do I have this correct? What should I be using for HP regeneration in as far as HPs? The Blood bags?

The manual says that stims can either be used to restore a lot of general health and a little of each limb or a lot of a limb and a little of general health. I'm not sure if it's right but that's what it says you can do.

I guess I have to experiment more, like I did with lockpicking. Took me 10 bobbypins to figure out how to beat "very easy" locks...

You can use Stims in two ways:

1. Body-Part-Specific, that means when your head is crippeld you can heal your head and gain a little bit HP.

2. Body-Wide, that means you heal your hole body.

UncannyGarlic said:
The manual says that stims can either be used to restore a lot of general health and a little of each limb or a lot of a limb and a little of general health. I'm not sure if it's right but that's what it says you can do.

Yes, this is right. If you heal yourself.. or say, your main hitpoints, you not automatically heal your limbs too. If you want to be at 100% you need to spend stuff on your limbs and on your general body.

Sleeping for one hour gives you 100% hp and cures all crippling injuries. That just makes me sad.

Back