Hunger systems

MIB88

So Old I'm Losing Radiation Signs
Modder
I know there are are hunger systems in Last Hope and also the Global Mod. The systems don't really operate the same, though. Last Hope seems to require the player character to eat/drink directly, and suffer penalties if too hungry or dehydrated (with bonuses which may take effect soon after eating). The Global mod seems to be an automatic system. And, if there is no food in the player character's inventory, there is a chance that food will be found in the Wasteland automatically, but relying on it will lead to penalties in HP, possible poisoning, or possible irradiation, I think.

I'm looking to add one of them to the MM. Has anyone tried both? Does one system seem to work better than the other? Is there another one I should consider adding instead?

Of course, this may be a moot point if I don't get a translated (to English) obj_dude.msg file from the Global Mod. Anyone have that?

not a fan of a hunger system to much. Feel it becomes a burden to quick without any fun attached to it. maybe an idea to have it optional?

Back