I can't wait ...

Discussion in 'General Fallout Discussion' started by Crni Vuk, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    ... for all the Fallout 69 fans coming in here, telling us how awesome the game is, how stupid we are and that Fallout has finanlly reached its full potential how the original developers always wanted it and how this is the new age and how to refuel the car.

The anticipiation is killing me! You too?

• [Like] [Like] x 2
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  2. Risewild

Risewild Venerable Relic of the Wastes
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    Me too.
    You forgot to mention how now it is a proper RPG, since every human character is now a real human player, so you can actually roleplay with each other!!!!
    And how much fun is to nuke places and then go there and loot rare materials that only appear on nuked areas! How awesome is that?

• [Like] [Like] x 3
  3. Cliffy McEdgeface

Cliffy McEdgeface bitch I will cut you

Jun 28, 2018
    I'm on fucking pins and needles. :whatever:

4. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...The pain of being dead...

Sep 11, 2010
    At least it'll give this place some traffic.

I wonder if Tagaziel will come back and sperg out.

5. Cliffy McEdgeface

Jun 28, 2018
    can we haze them as they come in

can we

please

• [Like] [Like] x 2
  6. scorptatious

scorptatious Ugly Mutant

Oct 8, 2012
    The best thing about this I feel is that there will be a bunch of people curious about the classic games and New Vegas and want to try them out in anticipation for this or after playing it.

Sure you'll have the "they're too old and outdated" group, but hey, they'll still be fun to argue and mess with.

7. Cliffy McEdgeface

Jun 28, 2018
    As long as they don't go apeshit when they meet inevitable resistance like certain banned posters.

8. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Just never forget, we are the bad guys and we are the fanatics here. That's why they come here, to us, registering at this forum to tell us how shit and wrong we are.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  9. Cliffy McEdgeface

Jun 28, 2018
    NMA is positively sunshine-and-daisies compared to some other places I go to. My god, can you imagine one of these people on the Codex or /v/?

10. Mr Fish

Mr Fish ...The pain of being dead...

Sep 11, 2010
    No but I look forward to you linking those threads to me later on.

11. FDO

FDO It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 4, 2018
    The hell with this kind of bullshit. I tried a search on google today about a problem with my Fallout 2 modding, and the first thing I saw was a freaking video on mods to make Vegas 'look like a modern game'. The hell? Vegas look just fine and don't even go there with Fallout 1 and 2, 2d graphics didn't age a day, Gabriel Knight 1 in 2d still has the better look of any games made since and that's it. I know I should just ignore irrelevant results but seeing a little below a fucking thread about re-making Fallout 1 into a fucking 'modern' game with first view shooter and no turns, among other things because 'you can't make sense of what the character see in the first games'...

After solving my modding problem, I just had to go punch something. I don't want to see these people. Stories and characters don't have any time limit, regardless of their support.

12. Atomkilla

Atomkilla Hazel Hegemon oTO Orderite

Dec 26, 2010

Bethtards troll Codex often. Not as much as this place, but they register from time to time.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  13. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Sandman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    Time to time? The moderators have hundreds of hours in Skyrim. So do YOU ASSHOLES! HAHAHAHA!

:deal:

14. Big No

Big No Watch as I open and close this door

Oct 28, 2014
    I'll have you know I've clocked in 157 hours of Skyrim, unmodded, while un-ironically enjoying it. Thus when Todd inevitably takes over the game industry by glitching all other publishers into an empty world cell, I'll be chosen for his grand expedition to make "everything work".

15. TorontoReign

TorontoReign Sandman oTO Staff Member Moderator Orderite

Apr 1, 2005
    I wish I was easily entertained too.

:mrgreen:

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  16. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix The Eyes of the Mighty Caesar Are Upon You

Jun 25, 2018
    :lmao:
    this

I might get crucified for this, but I actually enjoyed Skyrim. Like a lot. Like me and my friend Charleigh discuss it a lot. Maybe too much. Ok you got me TorontRayne I love Skyrim.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
    • [Like] [Like] x 1
  17. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Well, this isn't a bethesda community so we laugh about how Beth is butchering TES and simply enjoy it.

• [Like] [Like] x 1
  18. Orius

Orius First time out of the vault

Jul 23, 2018
    Fallout: The Old Republic. Urghk. Pretty much like how TOR raped the KotOR franchise, I'm sure this will be the final nail in Fallout's coffin. FO4 was merely the vanguard, people, the harbinger, the herald of this impending doom. Or was that FO3? I lost count.

19. AureliusofPhoenix

AureliusofPhoenix The Eyes of the Mighty Caesar Are Upon You

Jun 25, 2018
    Makes sense. I just didn’t know if I was gonna be tried as a witch for liking TES

20. Orius

Orius First time out of the vault

Jul 23, 2018
    Skyrim was a bore. A huge empty world full of samey side quests. Oh right, that's Mass Effect: Andromeda too. What do you know...