I created hundreds of awesome pictures from the wasteland using Midjourney v5

JLC

First time out of the vault
desolated_desert_wasteland (1).png
desolated_desert_wasteland (46).png
desolated_desert_wasteland (38).png

For the full albums please check my Facebook AI art page, here are the links for the related albums:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.119334387788720&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.119829211072571&type=3

I'm a long time Fallout fan, started playing from the first game. This is my first post here, but I've been visiting this page for at least 15 years, probably longer.

Please leave comments on the FB albums about which pictures you like. I want to filter out the bad from the good. I generated a bit many... laughs...

Oh, man... I just figured out how to add some humans! And my mind is blown, these are nice:
post_apocalyptic (6).png
post_apocalyptic (9).png
post_apocalyptic (3).png
post_apocalyptic.png
post_apocalyptic (1).png
post_apocalyptic (5).png
post_apocalyptic (12).png

I will put them in a new album tomorrow.

This is like a science fiction adventure, my life, when I can type some prompt and generate beautiful art that I love! It's fucking amazing! I'm in LOVE with this technology!!! It feels like a dream!

It's art on demand! I generate new ones in seconds!! Unlimited!!

Just to prove the statement in my previous post, here are some more:
post_apocalyptic (27).png
post_apocalyptic (26).png
post_apocalyptic (25).png
post_apocalyptic (24).png
post_apocalyptic (23).png
post_apocalyptic (21).png
post_apocalyptic (22).png
post_apocalyptic (20).png
post_apocalyptic (19).png
post_apocalyptic (18).png
post_apocalyptic (16).png
post_apocalyptic (17).png
post_apocalyptic (15).png
post_apocalyptic (13).png
post_apocalyptic (14).png
post_apocalyptic (12).png
post_apocalyptic (11).png
post_apocalyptic (10).png
post_apocalyptic (8).png
post_apocalyptic (9).png
post_apocalyptic (7).png
post_apocalyptic (6).png
post_apocalyptic (5).png
post_apocalyptic (4).png
post_apocalyptic (3).png
post_apocalyptic (2).png
post_apocalyptic (1).png
post_apocalyptic.png

Post apocalypse actually seems very well suited for AI generation because any weirdness with the fingers or toes etc. are just mutations, and having a random belt on the knee and walkie talkie in a weird place is also just a post apocalypse thing

I put in a prompt for 2 headed lesbian using a mine detector. It came back as a straight woman pushing a pram, pffftttt.

View attachment 26997 View attachment 26998View attachment 26999

For the full albums please check my Facebook AI art page, here are the links for the related albums:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.119334387788720&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.119829211072571&type=3

I'm a long time Fallout fan, started playing from the first game. This is my first post here, but I've been visiting this page for at least 15 years, probably longer.

Please leave comments on the FB albums about which pictures you like. I want to filter out the bad from the good. I generated a bit many... laughs...
Post more.

I don't completely hate some of those but note how all female characters have gotten the "generic pretty woman" face treatment. Same for some of the dudes, too; Aradesh looks like that one actor I can never remember the name of and Butch is just way too attractive. Harry is green John Cena, Killian looks like every generic "male lead" actor jumbled together into one face and Loxley is maybe just a bit too ruggedly handsome.

On the other hand, finally a version of Nicole with some chest hair, literally. Or maybe there's mold growing on her breasts, I dunno. Either way I'm not sure it works with the way-too-perfect make-up job.

upload_2023-10-17_13-41-28.png

This is an affront to Nicole's boobs, and everyone knows Nicole's boobs are the best part of Fallout 1 hands down.

Harry really looks more like a Super Chad than a Super Mutant.

This is an affront to Nicole's boobs, and everyone knows Nicole's boobs are the best part of Fallout 1 hands down.

Harry really looks more like a Super Chad than a Super Mutant.
That look like Ruby Rose, and her chest is not noticeable at all~

Back