I did! I DID see a Fallout: Tactics advertisement in a gamin

• Thread starter Thread starter 8-Ball
  • Start date Start date

8-Ball

Do any of you folks subscribe to PC Gamer? Well, if you did you probably would have noticed the ad on page 198. Okay, it's an ad for Falcon Northwest gaming PC's, but since I don't have a scanner I'll describe it.

"Survival in the world of Fallout:Tactics takes seruoid firepower. The Brotherhood of Steel searcht he wastelands for the toughest technology to help them turn the tide of battle.
"If you want to survive this game, you'll need the best weapon. To get your gauntlets on your own Falcon Gamic PC, just call

1-888-FALCON-1
or visit
www.falcon-nw.com"

Okay, I didn't need the address, but the picture was pretty funny. It showed a couple of guys from the BOS (full pics of power armor). One was holding a laser rifle, the other had a falcon desktop PC in his hands. Behind them was a hummer with a load of Falcon PC's in the back of it, set agains the ruins of a large city.

RE: I did! I DID see a Fallout: Tactics advertisement in a g

This is somewhat in a grey area, I think. Just hope the admins approve of this, they are really focused on keeping the right messages on the right board.

This is somewhat in the gray area, but i'll allow it.. (Next time just post in the FT-BoS suggestions)
But one thing I'd really love is if someone could scan this ad for us..anyone ?

Odin
Newsie
No Mutants Allowed - Fallout WebSite
http://fallout.gamestats.com

it`s in british or american pcgamer?
oh, and odin i found out news concerning tactics in a french magazine(joystick), i checked their site but there`s nothing there, if i ever find something can i leave a warning for you to check using the fallout:b.o.s. board?

American. It's also on page 157 of Computer Gaming world. Same ad.

Nope, no scanner here.

Back