I Killed the Lieutenant!

Irradiated Rat

First time out of the vault
Wow.

After some grueling hours of facing down super mutants underneath the cathedral, finding The Master, realizing my speech wasn't high enough to get him to read Vree's report, leaving him to come back to later (because I really want that particular resolution), heading to the super mutant base, making my way through under disguise, and finally finding a way to beat the lieutenant and his two guards, I can say I was graced with seeing his special death animation. Even if it was 90% obscured by a wall. :')

But I did it, man! And while I've had to save and reload alot, I also managed to keep my entire team alive. Even Dogmeat, despite his best efforts. And even though my journey isn't quite complete yet, I really have to say I'm glad I stuck with this to the end.

The wasteland is mine.

Nice! If you are playing the classic Fallout games you're very welcome to join us in this thread and put you comments and thoughts there.

Wow.

After some grueling hours of facing down super mutants underneath the cathedral, finding The Master, realizing my speech wasn't high enough to get him to read Vree's report, leaving him to come back to later (because I really want that particular resolution), heading to the super mutant base, making my way through under disguise, and finally finding a way to beat the lieutenant and his two guards, I can say I was graced with seeing his special death animation. Even if it was 90% obscured by a wall. :')

But I did it, man! And while I've had to save and reload alot, I also managed to keep my entire team alive. Even Dogmeat, despite his best efforts. And even though my journey isn't quite complete yet, I really have to say I'm glad I stuck with this to the end.

The wasteland is mine.
Congrats! keeping Dogmeat alive is an achievement of its own. Defiantly a tough battle, Good work! :ok:

Back