I need Help with end of game (possible spoilers)

Prosper

Where'd That 6th Toe Come From?
how come my enviroment suit and taking a whole bunch of rad-x wasnt enough to stop the radiation from killling me? :(

Because the ending sucks? Even most of the people who like the overall game agree on that.

Yeah I would have to agree with Ausir. The ending is barely subjective at all compared to the older games. So far, the only things that change it are what moral stance you took and how you played out the end of it. Thats it. I was expecting town specific endings like the old Fallouts, but noooooo. I wiped out Big Town, no word of that. I helped Arefu, (sp?) no word of that, and so on. For such a hyped game you think they would have took more time to actually make the ending worthwhile.

Prosper said:
how come my enviroment suit and taking a whole bunch of rad-x wasnt enough to stop the radiation from killling me? :(

The same reason why you can't convince Fawkes - the Super Mutant that is immune to radiation - to go in and punch in the code.

Because that would make too much sense.

And having the player character die off makes everything much more epic, no matter how stupid the death is.

Ending is, suprise suprise, badly done. I mean seriously, cant you just send fawkes to do it ? or have some annoying kid from LL go and do it. :twisted:

Patton89 said:
Ending is, suprise suprise, badly done. I mean seriously, cant you just send fawkes to do it ? or have some annoying kid from LL go and do it. :twisted:

Even then, it makes absolutely no sense that radiation suits and rad-x should suddenly become completely ineffective.

Agread on it radiation suit +40 rad res + rad pills and you should be fine...even funnier is i cant send this stupid mutant to do it...

Ending is not bad its actually good or bad but...i would add some endings...

For example:
1.When you talk to eden he says you can become a colonel after everything and i dident destroy base so at least they should say fev words about it...

2.You become a Ghoul and brotherhod shoots you :lol:

3.You just run away and whole place is going in smokes and bos is hunting you down :)

Any way fev things sucks why super mutants eat humans while they dont need to eat Fawkes dident eat for no idea how long...

And why we dont get chance to fight agains failed FEV experiment they look interesting...

And why oversear of 101 looks like oversear from F1 or its only me?:)

Am I the only one who just made Sarah Lyons sacrifice herself? Well, the game ended anyway.

Buxbaum666 said:
Am I the only one who just made Sarah Lyons sacrifice herself? Well, the game ended anyway.

Well you have no idea how many times i reloaded game and crap...

Luck us...mod F3C adds 18. Main Quest does not end with a Game Over :)

I'm pretty sure Fawkes was fed human meat on a regular basis. There is a gore bag just outside his room.

The centaurs were probably fed human meat as well, or those were freshly created centaurs.

Anyways, yeah, the game ending sucks.. the only scene which referenced what I did was Agatha, and who cares about that old biddy? Sure I helped her, but what about the 250++ ending variations they mentioned? =P

PaladinHeart said:
I'm pretty sure Fawkes was fed human meat on a regular basis. There is a gore bag just outside his room.

The centaurs were probably fed human meat as well, or those were freshly created centaurs.

OMG i forgot to try if i can eat from gore bags too...any way this dont make to much sense i mean from the moment Fawkes leaves his cell other mutants shot on sight into him so i doubt they would feed him...

Guess i did mixed something up i thoug mutants dont need to eat or those were ghouls...

Well he's right behind your character and you're not dead, so they can only assume he is also an enemy, I suppose.. *shrugs*

Though if they considered him an abomination you'd think they would have simply killed him. :P

Throwing in my agreement on the setting

I did really enjoy playing FO3. Parts of the main story (V87, and Raven Rock - esp. dealing with Eden = worst dialouge in the game) and the end game sequences were just terrible (Liberty Prime does amuse me, however :) )

Back