Immigration in pre-war America/Canada

Ishan

First time out of the vault
Something I've noticed in the non-classic Fallouts is how you can play as an Asian character despite there being little-to no Asians in the games aside from that implant doctor in New Vegas and I've noticed how Aradesh/Tandi look somewhat Indian, with the former following an hindu mindset of "Dharma". I was thinking of this and I wonder what immigration was like especially since China was America's foe.

America is already a cultural meltingpot. That’s where it comes from.

Outside of immigration, the question about national borders (both Canada and Mexico) and how that affects the US wasteland around those borders might actually be somewhat interesting and worth a few stories.

We only know so much about the Resource Wars, but it can be assumed that any of the countries that saw extensive combat would produce waves of refugees that would flock to the relative safety of the two superpowers, US and China.

Change the title to Irl immigration and the thread to general discussion and I will impart my wisdom on the cluster fuck of immigrants that is the middle east Asia Europe and rebound Mexico.
I can also tell which are the better amongst.

Oh yeah fallout it's probably the same but more strict except for America it's just one of the better countries Canada doesn't advertise its bad sides so everyone thinks its a god send country but 3 years in yellow knife winnepeg Ottawa and Montreal you see beneath it.

The answer is martial law

Back