Infinite Caps Bug

Westside_Rep

First time out of the vault
I just spent a painful half an hour signing up for email addresses and being rejected when I tried to register just to post this one topic.

DESCRIPTION:
Each time you do this you will get 250 caps, and a slave collar.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Susan Lancaster (Alive, and not enslaved)
  • "Paradise Falls Box Key," which you can get by pickpocketing Forty at Paradise Falls.
  • Has started the "Strictly Business," Quest started witch Grouse at Paradise Falls, but has not captured anyone yet.

DIRECTIONS:
  1. If you have met all the requirements, then grab your Mesmetron and Slave Collar, and travel to Tenpenny Tower.
  2. Once you're there, go find Susan Lancaster and Shoot her with the mesmetron, and put the slave collar on her, send her off to Paradise Falls.
  3. I Suggest waiting a Full 24 hours.
  4. Fast Travel to Paradise Falls.
  5. Talk to Grouse, collect your 250 Caps and Slave collar.
  6. Select "I have to go now," (Get out of the conversation).
  7. Walk into Paradise Falls.
  8. Go to the slave pen and open it (You must have The Box Key).
  9. Walk into the slave house where Susan Lancaster is.
  10. Start a Conversation with her
  11. Select "You're a slave. Deal with it."
  12. Go talk to Grouse Again.
  13. Collect another 250 caps and a slave collar :>
  14. Repeat.

EXTRA VARIABLES:
  • I have not enslaved (Besides Susan), or killed any other VIP's in the Strictly business.
  • I have released the little kids from little lamplight from their pen, along with the rest of the adult slaves (Excluding Breadbox because of his severe mental deficiency)

This will work on any slave, not just the VIP ones, and it's probably easier on generic ones because they spend some time standing outside the slave pens and you don't have to steal the key.

TheMutantMe said:
This will work on any slave, not just the VIP ones, and it's probably easier on generic ones because they spend some time standing outside the slave pens and you don't have to steal the key.
I'm guessing I'm not the first to discover this.

Back