Interesting bug....and a question...

RBurns722

First time out of the vault
anyone know bethesdas official bug submitting forum, i found an interesting bug through cheating and after doing some number crunching and some research in the game it should be addressed rather quickly as some people might actually be affected in a second or third playthrough...

when you skills are maxed out....you cant advance levels and you cant get out of it...and yes there is actually a way to max out every skill without cheating at lvl 19

hmm I seem to remember another game that had that same bug, I think its name started with an "O" ...

RBurns722 said:
anyone know bethesdas official bug submitting forum, i found an interesting bug through cheating and after doing some number crunching and some research in the game it should be addressed rather quickly as some people might actually be affected in a second or third playthrough...

when you skills are maxed out....you cant advance levels and you cant get out of it...and yes there is actually a way to max out every skill without cheating at lvl 19

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showforum=35 You could try posting it on the issues forum. Get the word out and maybe someone will take notice.

Out of pure curiosity care to tell us the trick for maxing out skills at level 19? I like to try odd stuff like that on my second play through.

Bal-Sagoth said:
RBurns722 said:

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showforum=35 You could try posting it on the issues forum. Get the word out and maybe someone will take notice.

Out of pure curiosity care to tell us the trick for maxing out skills at level 19? I like to try odd stuff like that on my second play through.

I think finding the little figures that boost your skill and taking perks that dive you skill points should do the trick.

go all intel....collect every bobblehead, take most of the skill perks and you should max out around 18 or 19

oh yeah...comprehension before you read ANY books is a must...and never put skill points past like 60 if theres a book for the skill.....but i havent figured out the sweet spot, so far ive come across about 60 books...thats 120 extra skill points...plus you get around 400 for level advances...and each bobblehead gives you 10 points, im not 100% sure it can be done yet, but with those book amounts im pretty damn sure theres a LOT more to be found. Ive only explored about 60% of the world so far and ive found 60

25 books per skill
1 bobblehead per skill

So if you find every one of them, you can get 60 skill points for each skill.

Then again, you have to find them all.

where does it say 25 books per skill? and theres only certain skills that have books to begin with....or at least ive only found certain ones

Back