Involvement with BoS and Outcasts: What Can Be Done, How?

• Thread starter Thread starter qi
  • Start date Start date

qi

First time out of the vault
Hi!

I've found the headquarters of the Outcasts (Fort Independence) as well as the HQ of the BoS (Citadel.) But with the Outcasts, it seems they only want to trade with me; and the helmetless guard in front of the citadel tells me that he'd have to talk to "Elder Lyons" about my joining...and then he just keeps standing there. Not asking the elder if I can join.

So, is there anything more to do with the Outcasts besides trade with them, or should I murder and loot the lot of them?

And is there no way of getting this guard to get me involved with the BoS proper?

Will further involvement with BoS cause the Outcasts to be flagged hostile? And vice versa?

Okay, thanks, bye.

As far as I can tell your later interactions with BoS don't flag you hostile to the outcasts. And yes, all you can do is trade with them. Even BoS you only really do things with them that relate to the main plot, as far as I can tell.

Anyone find a way to reconcile the BOS and Outcasts? It gets referenced a few times in the citadel, there's even a named NPC who talks about it at length, and there a holotape in Lyon's safe that i thought might be a trigger, but it doesn't work for me (maybe a bad guy line item?)

Anyone get a quest to reunite the factions?

Back