[Kansas City] Bishop and his buddies

• Thread starter Thread starter Adolfhitler
  • Start date Start date
A

Adolfhitler

I am on the mission where I have to keep Bishop alive and protect the Nuke. I finished the mission killed all the super mutants and the commanders but Bishop was mad because some of his flock assumed room temperature. I am tempted to do the mission again so we get all the plans and paper work on the nuke. Which ones does he want to stay alive? Just the ones in the temple...or all his flock? Like the ones helping me kill the mutants outside the temple?....I think it would be next to impossible to keep them all alive....Please help.

RE: Bishop and his buddies

You have to keep most of them alive. Even the ones outside. I did it with only one ghoul cassualty and got the best ending. I don't know how much of them can die but i know that it is possible with only one fatality.

JR

Nunc ut nunquam

thanks man....I can keep them alive there is just that one idiot ghoul that runs out in front of the barracades and gets gutted alive every time.....

That's the one that always falls with me aswell.

JR

Nunc ut nunquam

It is possiable to do it with no deaths. Having the bozar really helps here. Set it to turn based or you wont stand a chance, save before each shot and try to get critcal kills for each one. If you have snipers aim for the head to try and knock them out or wind them, slowing the mutants down will be more effective.

As for that ghoul i blocked him in with my own charaters, its tough but can be done.

http://dragonballz.ihosts.net/img170.gif
"No... it can't be!"

You have to have many Browning m2 and a lot of ammo. Then there is no problem.

<<It is possiable to do it with no deaths
<<"No... it can't be!"
Lol

I don't know how you guys did it, but I have always more than 10 dead ghouls around me, I never give a shit about them, but I have never experienced any problems with Bishop either. Maybe it's because I play with "Medium" difficulty? I don't know.

- Senior paladin Martoja -

Re: RE: Bishop and his buddies

Dyne said:
It is possiable to do it with no deaths. Having the bozar really helps here. Set it to turn based or you wont stand a chance, save before each shot and try to get critcal kills for each one. If you have snipers aim for the head to try and knock them out or wind them, slowing the mutants down will be more effective.

As for that ghoul i blocked him in with my own charaters, its tough but can be done.

http://dragonballz.ihosts.net/img170.gif
"No... it can't be!"

There is no bozar in this game, only in F2

Back