look like Frank Horrigan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I'm new at fallout 2 hacking but is there a whay to hack and change your aperarence to look like Frank Horgan?

thanks for the help....

-ICEMAN

RE: Questoin for a mod

Yes.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

yes, but!

you won't be able to use any weapons except End Boss Plasma Gun and Boss End Knife, you won't be able to use any other items or use your skills.

RE: yes, but!

I don't really care about his weapons,or starangth I just want to look like frank Horgan instead of looking like the way I ordanarly look with my power armor.

Plus, Frank Horrigan kicks really cool. What I can do is make you some Frank Horrigan Armour, then hide it in a map for you. Also, you can use all weapons like flamers, plasma rifles, YK42B pulse rifles, laser rifles etc, and all knives.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]

And we can make, too, that when you find out where the Frank Horrigan Armour is, and you finally uses it, 2 super mutants can came running behind you, stealing everything you have punching you and letting you in the ground, then, your mission would be to find out who the hell are these guys in all the city, and when you find them, you can kick his asses with the 54 new weapons in the game! ;))))

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON May-14-00 AT 04:59PM (GMT)[p]

I would appreciate it Smackrazor. I've been looking for something like that for a long time.I'm so stupid when it comes to fallout 2 hacking. if you ever need a faver just say it..I owe you big time!!!

-ICEMAM

Also, don't use weapons with him, I'll make a really cool NPC and you should use him to kick everyone's asses instead. But with Frank Horrigan's armour, you should just go around and kick everyone :-).

[/center]

Except that would take a very long time to program.

[/center]

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON May-14-00 AT 07:02PM (GMT)[p][font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON May-14-00 AT 06:59 PM (GMT)

Allright Smackrazor,could I stell use my unarm skills and use my punches and kicks agenst my enemies wile i'm useing the Frank Horgan armour?

-ICEMAN

If we (or someone) can make a script editor, it would just take less than 15 minutes. Plus 1 or 2 days to make an entire new city... (non stop hours ;)

>Allright Smackrazor,could I stell use my
>unarm skills and use my
>punches and kicks agenst my
>enemies wile i'm useing the
>Frank Horgan armour?

You can still kick and punch people. Only bad side is you aren't able to run in it, so you'd probably be better off taking it off when you're in a hurry.

[/center]

I have to upload it first. Plus, I added a few more goodies. I'll give you a hint, look in Vic's shack.

[/center]

Well, how about you put the DAT editor on hold for a few days?

[/center]

ok thanks.I take it your uploading it on your web site.

-ICEMAN

ok I found the mod on your web site Pip Boy 2000.
I faloud the instructions and put all the files in the corect directorys and made the files read only. But I whent to vics house in klamath and there was nothing new there and you gave me a hint that there was going to be something there.Is the pach working if not whats wrong?

-ICEMAN

You did start a new game, didn't you?

[/center]

>No i loaded a game.Am I
>spoce to start a new
>game?

Possibly, although MatuX complained that it didn't work for him either. I'll have to fix it some more.

[/center]

Back