Lore experts wanted for FO/TES Fan Mashup [FO-ES-Expanded]

das-brut'el-dood

First time out of the vault
Ok so, I'm an aspiring writer and one creative project I'd like to work on is a fan created lore of a mashup (or cross over - between) of both Fallout (Fo) and The Elder Scrolls (TES) Thing is I haven't done my research on tes lore and fallout lore, but I would be interested in making fallout fan fiction stories if I get focus and inspiriation.

I got this idea off of the multi dimensions worlds found in some MOO/MUDs (which are basically text based games you could play with a browser or client.

The genre of the idea is to mix science fiction with fantasy. And although I'd love to help develop create and work on game development to make my own game like this, Im sure their would be licensing issues with Fo and TES

I make various genres of writings, even new genres I made up. And I have made simple video games as testers, like quiz game and some wip text based adventures similar to what I mentioned above but single player. So more like say Zork.

My hope for this project is to gather likeminded individuals who are creatives or just nerds who love lore both sci fi and fantasy based dialogues. Im sure DnD players should be welcomed as this idea should be treated like a think tank or some place people who have Fo or TES fandom can expand on a new alternative lore for the purpose of either creating a prototype or mod for this kind of idea OR to make writings on lore existing and expanding them so then they can be applied to making a text based experience and/or a social tabletop version of said creation (think DnD)

This is not necesssarily a lore based approach to creating a confined creation based on the lore of these games, it is more a wanted collaboration on to study and use the lores to come up which a new creation (Think Team Fortress and Counterstrike, in a way)

I don't have a set mode of what I want, but Im open to discuss with people who would seriously like to create something to be enjoyed, whether that is to help me create something out of this project, or to use it as a launchpad or soundboard to spring into other creative ventures.

A bit about myself;

Artist/Creative Type, Been to school for Drawing (Graphic Design/Life Drawing/General), Music (And have home classes, but music is something i dont want to actively pursue, more a hobby) Writing (is my new current passion) Game Development

Ive shown my art in galleries, Ive worked in trades (construction) and other services

I like to discover frameworks to how things are and try to improve upon it, to say Im somewhat Design and Tech Inventive can be true.

Im looking for people that are interested in collaborating on creative pursuits. I'd like to hear your own creative ideas privately and maybe we can offer a "tit-for-tat" you help me with my creative venture one day, I help you with yours on another day. Sounds fair to me.

I can see a world apocalypse happening to Tamriel, killing the Emperor and laying ruin to the empire. Civilization would collapse... I can see some creatures mutate into grotesque versions of themselves. Mudcrabs would turn into Mirelurks. However it would still be a fantasy world.

It could even be set in the far future of Tamriel where they have developed technology similar to that of Fallout and then nuke themselves. Would that be interesting or fun though?

What's your idea of this crossover?

What's your idea of this crossover?
OblivionGate-1.jpg

Back