Megaton (SPOILERS)

I thought the guy who wants to destroy the megaton was the only who would kill him.

Someone told me in the game it was the barman (based no doubt on swearengen).
What happened was I went to the Sheriff, told him about the dude wanting to blow the town up. So we both go to the bar, I confront the speccy dude and then a rammy starts, now the dude never got a round off, I killed him with 2 shots... Then I look for the sheriff and he's lying dead outside! wtf!

So I found out somehow that they thought it was the barman, so I expected a mission and that, to get him... after that hee haw (fuck aw)

Wandering about fixing pipes, helping junkys... at the start there was no way I wanted to blow up Megaton! i even found oot the wandering MERC in the place raped a lassy, so I thought, YES I can go kill this asshole for that and get goodies. Nope, no options for a mission by talking to people.

So after me killing that dude, a while later I find the Tenpenny Tower, meet the dude... he's happy to meet me, knows nothing about me murdering his minion.

So much for organisations knowing you have messed with them!!!!

On another note, I watched the guy killed the mutant when you first enter the tenpenny tower, I done so and then discovered this was dodgy.... :( Oh well. Least I got to kill the muties burd anaw. That was quite funny.

Rant over. :D

Heraopx21 said:
Someone told me in the game it was the barman (based no doubt on swearengen).
What happened was I went to the Sheriff, told him about the dude wanting to blow the town up. So we both go to the bar, I confront the speccy dude and then a rammy starts, now the dude never got a round off, I killed him with 2 shots... Then I look for the sheriff and he's lying dead outside! wtf!

I had the same thing, but I thought it was a bug or some scripted shit (I tried 3 times to save his ass) because the sheriff went out from the bar before the guy killed him. I though "Finally, I did it!! I saved his ass!! I'm a hero!! Whoho!" But unfortunately, I found his body laying around in front of the main gate. WTF?

So I thought the guy did killed him, bu he killed him on the same time when the sheriff was entering the door. So the game automatically put him (his body) on the same place where he was usually standing.

This game is an american cliche.

Would be cool to have that kind of a quest "Who killed the dheriff?"

Or you were deputised afore the mission to sort out that fella, then the mission was "Who shot the sheriff?" haha.

Every now and then the sheriff and other folks just "suicide" because of bad pathfinding/scripting. They fall of roofs n stuff like that. Maybe that happend?

Back