Memories of Machinima.

TheKingofVault14

Fallout Fan For Life!
Does anyone have any good memories of watching videos that were on the official Machinima YouTube channel back in the day? Because I remember it being one of the top channels for the YouTube gaming scene, and it really was something to behold.
For me, my favorite videos were the ones where people made cinematic short films of Call of Duty Campaign Missions. Like this one for example:

Michael Barnes, SGTPadrino, and Giuliano RM to name a few who made Machinima's for Call of Duty. Heh, another thing that I remember is someone making a Fallout 3 Machinima about Chuck Norris beating up Sticky after putting up with his antics.

Overall, it's such a shame that Machinima went under and not only that, but that all the videos on the channel were taken down. We're lucky to even see some of those videos again via third party reuploads, or by watching them on their creators own respective channels. And if not well, a lot of Internet history and parts of a bygone era has been lost to the ravages of time! :-(

Not at all really. That is to say I don't have any good memories of watching the channel.

Does anyone have any good memories of watching videos that were on the official Machinima YouTube channel back in the day? Because I remember it being one of the top channels for the YouTube gaming scene, and it really was something to behold.
For me, my favorite videos were the ones where people made cinematic short films of Call of Duty Campaign Missions. Like this one for example:

Michael Barnes, SGTPadrino, and Giuliano RM to name a few who made Machinima's for Call of Duty. Heh, another thing that I remember is someone making a Fallout 3 Machinima about Chuck Norris beating up Sticky after putting up with his antics.

Overall, it's such a shame that Machinima went under and not only that, but that all the videos on the channel were taken down. We're lucky to even see some of those videos again via third party reuploads, or by watching them on their creators own respective channels. And if not well, a lot of Internet history and parts of a bygone era has been lost to the ravages of time! :-(

Yes I watched quite a few but it was possibly before you as I think most were made with Halo , maybe some were with COD but that was 10 or more years ago.

i would put 1 of my efforts up but I hate doing that ;) chestikov2011 is quite shy at times.

Back