Mods for Fallout et Tu ?

Chinasun

First time out of the vault
Hello to all of you, Fallout fans. :)

I'm an (old :() veteran player of Fallout games. I played the first fallout games (1, 2, and also Tactics to a less extent) back while when they got released. I dislike all the Bethesda Fallout games have produced afterwards. To me, Wastelands is far more better than the shit Bethesda has produced.

I did a new playthrough of Fallout 1 back in 2018 with the excellent "FixT" mod and really enjoyed it :). I've recently just discovered "Fallout et Tu" which seems to be the top mod for Fallout 1 nowadays. Obviously, I guess why and although I've enjoyed "FixT", "Fallout et Tu" can only be better. The fallout 2 engine can break the limitations found in the first game's engine while also allowing us to enjoy the new features introduced in the sequel. Thanks a lot to all the people who were/are involved in the development of this mod. It's amazing to see that games released more than 20 years ago still have the support (and love) of the community.

I'm creating this thread because I've yet to find any mods for "Fallout et Tu". I understand that this mod is quite new in the scene but am still wondering if I've missed something in my searches...

I know that some people created personal mods, but as far as I am aware, no mods for ettu have been released so far. Dunno if something will be released in the sooner future - I'm not even sure if anyone is planning to do mods, etc. for it.

Having just discovered Et Tu, I am loving it and totally plan to make mods for it (always wanted to mod F1 but just too daunted, as learning F2 was hard enough back in the early 2010's).

So far I just made a personal mod to test what was possible, expanding the trader that gets added to Shady Sands if you check that optional setting (rather than just two people, it's now a "proper" caravan). I also tested a few of my other personal mods (being able to fire both shotgun barrels, etc.) and they work with it since it's based on F2. Next step is a mod that tweaks Junktown (i.e. making it more feasible to side with Gizmo and/or the Skullz, for example)... but who knows how long it will take me to do that properly. Baby steps is the plan... :)

@Chinasun Welcome aboard.

Two minor mods/add-ons come to mind, but they were not exactly made for Lexx's FET (they are fully compatible with FET) :

- Mr. Stallin's IF v2.0.0 (nma-fallout.com/resources/inventory-filter.78/)

- pelicano's PO v1.7 (github.com/BGforgeNet/Fallout2_Party_Orders)

Back