More Ideas

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

To DR. W95 & Smackrazor

Thank you for al of your help. Scince you two seem to know alot about hacking and modding some more questions.
1) What about making the pipe rifle a blow-dart gun that uses the spore plant spikes?
2) How about radioactive rocks that will radiate anyone that you plant on and eventually kill them?
3) How about a mutanegenic serum hypo (mutant killer) that works on humans?
4) Is it possible to edit the power armor so that there is a small menu that allows you to have the suit heal you or let you sleep or put up a shield/radar alarm?

Parabomber

wow, Smack, this guy appreciates us! 8)

>To DR. W95 & Smackrazor
>
>
>
> Thank you
>for al of your help.
> Scince you two seem
>to know alot about hacking
>and modding some more questions.
Thanks a lot

>1) What about making the
>pipe rifle a blow-dart gun
>that uses the spore plant
>spikes?
The same as with the spear gun.

>2) How about radioactive rocks
>that will radiate anyone that
>you plant on and eventually
>kill them?
Dunno. I actually know little about radioactivity. I know that some critters can radiate you, but dunno about items.

>3) How about a mutanegenic
>serum hypo (mutant killer) that
>works on humans?
Easy. You'll need to change some scripts to make them dissolve into goo ;). But that's way easy.

>4) Is it possible to
>edit the power armor so
>that there is a small
>menu that allows you to
>have the suit heal you
>or let you sleep or
>put up a shield/radar alarm?

Nope.

Hmm...

>>2) How about radioactive rocks
>>that will radiate anyone that
>>you plant on and eventually
>>kill them?
>Dunno. I actually know little about
>radioactivity. I know that some
>critters can radiate you, but
>dunno about items.

It should be possible. But it would be better if you could inject them with a phial of sulphuric acid >:). All you need to do is adapt the mutagenic serum pro file. Too bad I haven't studied this area too much.

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TABLE border=0' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='0' bgcolor='#000000][TR][TD]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]
Co-webmaster: [a href=//www.diepokemon.f2s.com]NPA[/A][/TD][/TR]
[/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]​

RE: Hmm...

[font size=1" color="#FF0000]LAST EDITED ON Jun-09-00 AT 07:57PM (GMT)[p]Yeah yeah, everyone is the genius that knows a lot about hacking and stuff and I'm the idiot who actually will gave everyone the possibility to hack and modify Fallout.......

*snifff...* now one likes me...... wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There there...

Look what you did you miserable lot! You upset our chief programmer. He is the most important asset to the Mod Squad (until we get some more programmers that is ;-))

[TABLE border=5' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='15' bgcolor='#000000' bordercolor='#808080' bordercolorlight='#C0C0C0' bordercolordark='#000000][TR][TD]

[/center]
[TD][center][font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="red][a href=mailto: [email]sea_man_stains__@hotmail.com[/email]]Smackrazor[/a][/center]
[font face=arial, helvetica, ms sans serif" color="silver]Webmaster: [a href=//www.pipboy2000le.f2s.com]PIPBoy 2000 LE[/a]

oh that's ok, that's ok, everything's gonna be fine *hands MatuX a 5mm Pistol* Now you can take this and shoot yourself up.

>It should be possible. But it would be better if you could inject them with a phial of sulphuric acid >:). All you need to do is adapt the mutagenic serum pro file.
What for? You mean to make it work on humans? Then you should edit script, not pro file.

RE: There there...

Ohh, thank you, Smacky! You're a the most incredible man in the earth!

Errmm... No, wait... I know what you're thinking, but, no no.. I'm not that!!! :P

>>It should be possible. But it would be better if you could inject them with a phial of sulphuric acid >:). All you need to do is adapt the mutagenic serum pro file.
>What for? You mean to make
>it work on humans? Then
>you should edit script, not
>pro file.

It has a script?! Oh, and by the way, I looked through merchant's script files to see where the weapons come from, but I couldn't find any. Are they just stored in a big box on the map and that box has the script or what?

[/center]

>It has a script?!
naturally. If it didn't, then:
1) It wouldn't work only on mutants, but on people too
2) It would just kill without making the victum dissolve into goo ;)

>Oh, and
>by the way, I looked
>through merchant's script files to
>see where the weapons come
>from, but I couldn't find
>any. Are they just stored
>in a big box on
>the map and that box
>has the script or what?

That's what I'm wondering about all the time too. Gonna ask Serge maybe he knows

>>It has a script?!
>naturally. If it didn't, then:
>1) It wouldn't work only on
>mutants, but on people too
>
>2) It would just kill without
>making the victum dissolve into
>goo ;)

Actually, you could make it work just against one critter by changing which body type it effects. Then you can set the damage to do plasma damage. But it probably is in a script.

>>Oh, and
>>by the way, I looked
>>through merchant's script files to
>>see where the weapons come
>>from, but I couldn't find
>>any. Are they just stored
>>in a big box on
>>the map and that box
>>has the script or what?
>
>That's what I'm wondering about all
>the time too. Gonna ask
>Serge maybe he knows

Go ask him!

[/center]

Back