Multiplayer desync problem!

P.i.p Boy 2000

First time out of the vault
Me and my friend played FOT online a while ago, and we discovered a wierd bug.

We played for a while and I´ve killed 2 of his men, and then he laught. He said he killed one of mine. We both had all our players left. So on his computer his men where alive but on mine I´ve killed two.

Do anyone know a patch or something that can fix this?

It's called de-sync, there isn't a patch for it as far as I know. Make sure that you both have the same version, mods and if one of you has used the booster then get the other to as well. Or have them uninstall re-install without the booster.

It's called de-sync, there isn't a patch for it as far as I know. Make sure that you both have the same version, mods and if one of you has used the booster then get the other to as well. Or have them uninstall re-install without the booster.
No patch done for it in 18 years ? I mean in 18 years you can literally make a baby, teach him coding and you would end up with 18 years old coder who can fix the problem, not so ? :?

Since for some incomprehensible reason I'm not allowed to continue existing discussions of this topic I am hereby making a new one.

requiem_for_a_starfury said:

So, 18 years have passed. Enough to make a babe, teach it code and let it code a patch that solves the out of sync bug. Therefore if so exaggerated solutions could have been employed, a patch should clearly be ready by now. Is it ?

Obviously I tried searching for it (to no avail), but then again Fallout has fandom of different languages, so mayhaps some random Russian, Chinese or some other non-Anglophone person has accomplished said great deed. Had they ?

P.s. If this topic is for some secret reason a taboo that was not mentioned in the rules, feel free to ban me, I think I'll survive such grievous offense :salute:

Oh, that was a genuine question?
I thought you just did a gravedig to make a joke. I'll move it back.

Back