My Fallout 4

The Suave Gambler

First time out of the vault
Skills

(I'd combine a few near redundant skills and add back some old ones)

• Speech (Basically Barter+Speech from NV, FO3)

Science (Energy Weapons, Science, and Doctor from FO3, NV, FO1/2) Doctor changes the rate at which you fully recover from injuries and sickness, it also defines perks such as living anatomy.

Guns

Heavy Weapons (Explosives + Big Guns)

Melee (Unarmed + Melee Weapons)

Outdoorsmen (Repair, Survival, First Aid)
    First aid changes the effectiveness of quick-fix medical supplies (drugs, stimpacks), it also reduces the chance that you will become addicted to drugs or alcohol, and is related to drug/alcohol/quick fix perks.

Infiltration (Sneak+Lockpick)
    Lowers the difficulty of lockpicking and sneaking, also defines sneak and lockpick related perks

• --Locks can be picked at any skill level, Infiltration just makes it much easier. The same goes for hacking.

--Hundreds of dungeons, on a skyrim level.

--Big shades of grey in the main factions. Rather than the black and white of Legion vs NCR.

--Much larger world

--Hardcore mode doesn't have fast travel

--Vehicles such as the Highwayman are added.

--End of the game you either restore America to its pre-war glory, only without the diplomatic war mongering of the past (good ending) Or you reduce most of the country back to something similar to FO1 days. (bad ending) OR one of 5 "in the middle" endings (for instance destroying the NCR but establishing a direct democracy in the game area).

--The major conflict of the story will advance a step without you after a certain number of days, with decisions you make in side quests possibly effecting it indirectly. The game does not end until you go to the final quest for the major conflict, so you can play for as long as you want.

--A peaceful Super Mutant faction, headed up by Marcus. Think Marcus in a custom GIANT suit and tie.

--Sickness is added, and limbs don't fully heal immediately no matter what mode you're on. After you treat either of these you need some time to recover (rest for sickness and time not getting hurt for crippled limbs). Once you treat crippled limbs that limb will be more prone to re-injury (re-setting the full heal timer) until it fully heals. When limbs are treated the SPECIAL effect disappears.

--Lockpicks are nowhere near as common as they are in new vegas.

--Hacking is now timing based rather than guesswork. Think hacking from Bioshock 2.

--NPCs go inside for a certain amount of time or hide behind cover opposite the location of the shooter if they're being sniped at.

--At full RAD level, you have a small chance of becoming a Ghoul instead of dieing. A very small chance.

I don't know, except you plan to place the game near New Vegas, including Jacobstown, I'm not sure why Marcus would appear in game. I mean, Jacobstown looks pretty much like the utopia Marcus tried to make in Broken Hills. I have no idea why would he move from there. Obviously, it depends on which engind becomes canon for New Vegas, my point makes sense only for independent and NCR endings. But it becomes stronger if the cure for nightkins schizphrenia is found.
Anyway, you could reintroduce the remnants of the thinker nightkins, which was cut from the original Fallout and were a faction of peaceful supermutants. In fact, they wanted pretty much the same Marcus looked for, humans and mutants living in peace.

Back