Need help with great Khans, some spoilers..

Tokk

First time out of the vault
Can you get them over to the NCR side without assassinating papa khan? I have done alot of quests for them, so i am idolized, but still cant get any good talk options from Papa Khan.
Earlier i helped a guy named Jessup from a standoff between Khans and NCR, but when i try to speak with him he acts as if he is still enroute to their camp, even though he is there.. Is he necisary for a non assassination aliance?

I just managed it to make them go away and rebuild a great empire. Was good enough for me.

Jessup is not necessary for it but yes, his not ending walk is a bit annoying / disappointing (I thought I could talk with him again, as he is somewhat sympathic).

How did you manage to get them to leave then?

Stole a log book from the legion ambasador, it says that the Khans will probably haveto be executed later, but even though i have read it, i dont get any talk options about it..

You need to talk with Papa Khan about not forming an alliance with the Legion. Then you have to convince various Khan members and in the end, you need the book for one possible ending. This is how I have done it. Don't know what to do to make them fight for the NCR.

Back