New PC, PS3 and Xbox360 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

Discussion in 'General Gaming and Hardware Forum' started by udkultimate, Nov 27, 2019.

1. ThatZenoGuy

ThatZenoGuy Residential Zealous Evolved Nano Organism

Nov 8, 2016
    Wait so the game features the player (Islamic guy) going around shooting up IDF members?

2. udkultimate

udkultimate First time out of the vault

Nov 27, 2019
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque is a Third Person Action Game on which you play as Ahmad al-Falastini, a young Palestinian Student who was unjustly tortured and jailed by Israeli Soldiers for 5 years, had all his family killed by an Israeli Airstrike and now after getting out from the prison he seeks revenge against those who wronged him, killed his family and stolen his homeland, by joining a new Palestine Resistance Movement called Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque.

DISCLAIMER: In this game, the player does not shoot Israeli civilians, women, children, elderly, only soldiers. Also in this game there are NO images of sexual content, illicit drugs, religious desecration, hate of speech against any group, ethnicity or religion, anti-Semitist propaganda against Jews, Nazi propaganda or boasting of any terrorist groups and / or other unlawful acts. This game only contains the virtual representation of the Palestinian Resistance Movement against the Israeli Military Occupation, which is officially recognized by the United Nations (UN). This game was approved to release by Brazillian's Government Justice Department, Age Rating Sector.

So I think that summarizing the game as an Islamic Guy shooting up IDF members is so vague.

Thanks!

3. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    Certainly a unique story for a modern video game, what made you want to make a game about playing as a Palestinian soldier?

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  4. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Hey mate! Thanks for the compliments.

The main inspiration for this game, is my father's history of life. Before coming to Brazil, my father was a fighter of the Palestine Resistance (Fidae, Fatah), he fought against Zionists for the liberation of Palestine in the Lebanese Civil War on the 70's. So from since I was a kid, I was raised up on this culture, Islamic Resistance, Palestine Nationalism, Freedom for Palestine. These feelings grew up with me, and I always wanted to do something for Palestine.

Being an avid gamer since a kid also, I always dreamed on playing a game on which Arabs, Muslims, are the heroes and not "Terrorists". And from that time I decided to make a game to tell the history of my peple, the history of Palestine Resistance.

I confess I was skeptical about my game on the beginning. However as soon as I began promoting it on the web, gamers began to raise interest on my game. But I also received many bad feedbacks, many people tagged my game as terrorist propaganda. But everything changed on the day I released the first demo of my game in june this year. People simply loved it, and my game reached number 1 on popularity on IndieDB website!

As soon as people played my game, they have seen that the narrative, the history itself is just a background, that my game is focused on action, shooting. Then I got some important technical feedback for my game, which made me after 4 months release a new updated demo, with the final gameplay system, showing a glimpse of the Campaign Mode.

And here I am now, very happy and optimistic about my game, because there is a great chance of me getting a publisher to release my game. I am finishing an updated build of the game for sending it to the publishers.

The game in its actual state, is more polished than the last demo, as I have revamped graphics, shaders, lighting of the maps, I did change all the weapons models, polished the animations, added some new driveable vehicles, and so on.

I will not release another demo, as this last demo (Infiltration) is enough for players have a feeling of the game, before buying it.

But I will for each mission make a small teaser (already made a teaser for Mission 1 and Mission 2), so players can see some of this new enchancements I made to my game.

Cheers and best regards!

5. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    Ever posted it on 4chan by any chance? Heheh.

Is it coming out on PC?

6. Risewild

Risewild Carbon Dated and Proud
    Modder Orderite

Jun 14, 2014
    *Points out the title of the thread* ;-)

7. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    X_X I miss details sometimes!

Glad to know its coming out on PC, might give it a look-over.

@udkultimate

What's the armor mechanics like?

8. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Hello guys!

Yeah, my initial plan was to release on PC and PS3 also Xbox360 (the consoles would be a homebrew game).

But if I can get a publisher for my game, they probally are going to drop PS3 and Xbox360, and will want a PS4/XboxOne (maybe PS5 and Xbox Series X), instead. But the game will come on PC for sure.

I got many inspirations for my game, from games like Max Payne (the bullet time effect), Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty, Insurgency, and others. But if you play the latest demo here:

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...sque/downloads/fursan-al-aqsa-infiltration-pc

You will that this game has the soul of the Classic Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo 64), which is for me (and many others), simply the best Shooter of all times.

For each map you have 5 objectives for accomplish. They can be accomplished at any order, but some objectives are linked to others. The objectives range from things like find some documents, destroy security cameras, plant bombs, find some specific item to activate some power box, deactivate security systems, sabotage an Israeli Comunications Satellite, find a keycard to gain access to a locked area on the map, find a key to open some safebox to get an item. use a driveable drone to sabotage an Israeli Security Facility, disguise yourself as an IDF to talk with some specific NPC, to get an item to be used on another mission, and the like (just like Goldeneye 007).

I am very proud on the AI, as I took 6 months to create all the AI Algorithms using Unreal Enigne 3 Kismet System (visual programming). The enemies are tough, and they feel your presence. Some enemies are in an Idle Patrol Position. You can approach them from behind to make a knife kill (stealth kill), but if you touch the enemy or if you stay a lot behind him, he will feel your presence and shoot at you.

The enemies talk many phrases according to some situations (they speak arabic lol :D). If they get shoot they say like "Ana majruh", which means I am wounded. Whenever the enemy sees you he will walk shooting on your direction, and will say "Ghati Aleia", which means, cover me.

I am very optimistic and I believe my game will be a great Indie Game, one of the best Indie Games of 2021, Insha Allah (God's Willing).

About the armor mechanics, do you mean the player health recovery system?

No, there is no health recovery, as I want my game be a hardcore shooter, like early 90`s shooters :)

But after players feedback, I placed on each map 3 healthpacks, they respawn after some minutes, so you can use it as a gameplay strategy, to keep an eye on the health pickup location. They recover just 15 HP each time player picks them up.

Believe me, the game is hard, and even with the healpacks respawning, the game is still challenging, because it takes just some bullets for the player to die (no, the player does not die, he becomes a martyr :D)

So please, download and play the infiltration demo, so you can have a glimpse of the Campaign mode.

Cheers!

9. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    And here follows just some screenshots of the third campaign map I am working now.

I am now remaking the map Mossad Office, which will be the third mission of the Campaign mode of #FursanAqsaGame. This map will be different from the Demo. It will even feature new mission objectives, including the disguise mechanics.

#UE4 #gamedev #indiegame #indie #gamedev

10. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    I was meaning is armor a mechanic? Namely that modern soldiers tend to have ballistic vests that can soak up light arms fire, helmets, etc, but have vulnerable limbs. Or that the player could get such equipment by stealing it, etc.

11. Makta

Makta The DICKtator

Jul 29, 2010
    Don't tell me i am the only one that got some goldeneye vibes from the office?

12. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    No bro, I decided to go the old retro FPS ways, just healthpacks, no armor, because muslims whenever they go for war, they don't use body protection, they go ready for death.

13. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Exactly!!! This map I built using Goldeneye Archives Map as reference (I opened the original Goldeneye map on Goldeneye Setup Editor to see the map layout better).

I want my game be something like "Arabic James Bond" :lol::lol::lol:

14. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    Hah! Very interesting.

Curious, have you ever heard any reports from Islamic soldiers? What they fear most? Etc?

Edit:

Beat the game, not gonna say spoilers unless someone asks, but it was fucking garbage ending.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  15. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    In general terms, islamic fighters (mujahideens) they fear for their families, like who is going to take care of them if he dies in battle. That's the main concern.

Also, I personally, do support all my muslim brothers who fight for the sake of Islam and protecting muslim lands. I DO NOT SUPPORT ATTACK AGAINST CIVILLIANS, AND INOCENT PEOPLE. I recognize many islamic groups do bad things, wrong things. We are humans, we are not perfect.

I support them whenever they do right things, like their resistance against USA Invasion of Iraq in 2005, their resistance against the Soviet in Afghanistan, their struggle against the Russian Oppression in Chechen, Palestine Resistance against Israeli Occupation, and the like. But I do not agree on killing people who don't have nothing to do with war.

16. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    I take it you're against any and all attacks in western countries? America, France, Australia, etc?

17. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Exactly! I do support whenever muslims attack military targets for the sake of self defense. But I don't agree attacking civillians (regardless their religion or nationality).

Even our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, in times of war instructed muslims to don't kill women, children, eldery, animals and don't harm trees.

Another example, I do support all the actions Islamic Military Groups have done against the Syrian Regime on the Syrian War. But I don't agree whenever these groups performed attacks against civillians here on west.

I don't justify these wrong actions, however, violence generates violence, and whenever many muslim civillians are killed by, in example, an American Air Strike, Israeli Air Strike, unfortunatelly, for someone who is living there, this will generate a feeling of hatred and revenge to such an extent that some people may commit these wrong actions (of killing innocent civillians). This is the true nature of humans. People have a natural inclination for taking revenge, especially in times of war.

Personally, I feel very bad and sad whenever I see some muslims committing these wrong actions of killing civillians, because this indeed harms the image of the Islamic Resistance, and the Islam Religion as a whole, and this put people off, especiallly non muslims.

But, each person is responsible for this actions, in this life and on the hereafter (we muslims believe in this), and that ANY person will be judged by Allah (God) and punished because of his/her actions, be it a muslim, christian, jew, buddist, atheist, and so on. Every soul will be compensated/judged by the virtue of his/her good deeds.

Cheers!

18. ThatZenoGuy

Nov 8, 2016
    Seems very reasonable, gladly will track any news of the game here.

19. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Map Update

Hello friends! Here follows some Screenshots of Mossad Office, the 3rd Campaign Mission of #FursanAqsaGame, with better lighting, new shaders, textures and Mission Objectives.

#UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #Raytracing #FreePalestine

20. udkultimate

Nov 27, 2019
    Fursan al-Aqsa - Mossad Office Teaser

This is a small teaser for the Third Mission of Fursan al-Aqsa Campaign Mode. This is a Mossad Office located in Telaviv. Your mission is to infiltrate in this Office and find some important document about a big attack Israel is preparing against the Old City of Jerusalem. This mission is one of the best missions of the game, because the disguise mechanics (in the best Hitman Style). I hope you enjoy.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursa...ue/videos/fursan-al-aqsa-mossad-office-teaser

#FursanAqsaGame #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #gamedev #indiegame #indie #3dsMax #MAYA #Autodesk #PalestineFree #Intifada