New to Fallout, Mod Recommendations

Hjorndall the Infamous

First time out of the vault
Completed fallout 1 and am trying to get into fallout 2 but i plan on playing some fallout 1 and 2 total conversions so would like some recommendations on which ones are the best to start with first

I can't keep track of which ones have an english translation yet but I know 1.5 Resurrection is translated. Could give that one a try.

There seems to be a wealth of Russian Fallout 1&2 mods and content locked in that damn nation. I'm glad some people can translate it.

Completed fallout 1 and am trying to get into fallout 2 but i plan on playing some fallout 1 and 2 total conversions so would like some recommendations on which ones are the best to start with first

Fallout of Nevada:
There’s… how should I put it, vanilla edition? And there’s also Fallout of Nevada Crazy Edition (get this one). There’s an english translation available. Don’t miss the car, in one of the towns — either buy, or steal the thing. Like Fallout 2, it’s a big world, and you’ll have to backtrack eventually for one reason or another, and the car helps in this regard.

Fallout: Ressurrection or Fallout 1.5:
Not an huge TC such as Nevada, but still worth playing! Companions were little more than pack mules / meat shields in the original Fallout, but the optional followers were better implemented here, in 1.5. They have more to say, throughout the story.

Fallout of Nevada:
There’s… how should I put it, vanilla edition? And there’s also Fallout of Nevada Crazy Edition (get this one). There’s an english translation available. Don’t miss the car, in one of the towns — either buy, or steal the thing. Like Fallout 2, it’s a big world, and you’ll have to backtrack eventually for one reason or another, and the car helps in this regard.

Fallout: Ressurrection or Fallout 1.5:
Not an huge TC such as Nevada, but still worth playing! Companions were little more than pack mules / meat shields in the original Fallout, but the optional followers were better implemented here, in 1.5. They have more to say, throughout the story.
thanks

Back