Pete Hines has announced his retirement from Bethesda

lol
lmao even

however i would like to point out "the way he represented us carried over into the values he nurtured here" keep in mind he's the one who said that he didn't care about lore in a game with mutants and lasers so that means the rest of the team also believes the same according to this

we might have lost a lolcow but the rot is very deep in BGS

Me right now:

Okay from a personal perspective:
I hope he spends his retirement in peace with his family & friends, I wish nothing but the best & happiness all for the rest of his days!

:ok:

But from a business perspective:
BYE FELICIA!!!

:roffle: :rofl: :rofl:
:twisted:

Oh and I couldn't agree more with you @Mr Fish on that! Yes, the rot is DEFINITELY deep at BGS.

;) :roll: :-?

Okay from a personal perspective:
I hope he spends his retirement in peace with his family & friends, I wish nothing but the best & happiness all for the rest of his days!

:ok:

But from a business perspective:
BYE FELICIA!!!

:roffle: :rofl: :rofl:
:twisted:

Agreed, I didn’t like the guy as a business representative for a company I already didn’t care for, especially when it came to how he treated fans, but nothing against the guy on a personal level. He was just one of your run-of-the-mill boomer companymen who could give less of a shit about the quality of their product, it was just his job to sell it.

I would say this good news, but Bethesda has proven themselves to be something like the Hydra of myth. Remove one ugly head and two more take its place.

Back