Pony ride

• Thread starter Thread starter TorontoReign
  • Start date Start date
T

TorontoReign

I noticed the horse in the screenshots. Anyone know if you can get a ride able robot horse. By the way. Why are all horses in the world dead,but cows are still alive?

Who knows, udderly ridiculous.

Probably because the cows mutated?

Horses are pretty fragile creatures, actually.

I gotta agree with Pope on this one Horses I could see going the way of Dinos, but that being said there really are soo few species left I think mostly the reason was maybe development constraints on the original fallout team. That or a lack of needing to show them as existing. I mean we all have put up with iguana bits etc etc since Fallout and yet no one asks where the iguanas to provide the meat? ( other then in the Junktown basement :)

marstonkyale said:
I gotta agree with Pope on this one Horses I could see going the way of Dinos, but that being said there really are soo few species left I think mostly the reason was maybe development constraints on the original fallout team. That or a lack of needing to show them as existing. I mean we all have put up with iguana bits etc etc since Fallout and yet no one asks where the iguanas to provide the meat? ( other then in the Junktown basement :)

Good point about the Iguanas. What the fuck? I never thought of that. I would go complain at the Bethesda website but they won't care. I'm still curious about the horse though. It seems like every other screenie had a purpose except that one.....

Back