Post-apocalyptic news

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by Proletären, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Proletären

Proletären Mildly Dipped

Mar 15, 2012
    This week has seen the release of at least three post-apocalyptic games that would be of great interest to us.

First and foremost, Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden, a post-apocalyptic tactical adventure game with TB combat. It's based on the mutant setting and has released to great reviews. Check it out!

Secondly Kenshi! After 12 years of development sword-punk post-apoc sandbox RPG Kenshi has finally reached version 1.0. Go play!

Thirdly we have Aeon of Sands - The Trial which describes it self as follows:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • [Rad] [Rad] x 11
  2. ironmask

ironmask Look, Ma! Two Heads!

Mar 10, 2018
    All these games look good. I think Aeon of Sands looks the most interesting. Kinda reminds me of dune.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  3. Eumesmopo

Eumesmopo Learned to love the bomb

Dec 6, 2012
    Kenshi is beautiful! I'm so happy to see it finally complete! :,)

• [Rad] [Rad] x 2
  4. CarryTrainer.Editor

CarryTrainer.Editor First time out of the vault

Jun 2, 2018
    Neato. These all look interesting.

5. LeoArcticaa

LeoArcticaa Nub Youtuber and Artist

Apr 4, 2019
    I love Mutant Year Zero ^^ even doing a playthrough on my YT channel as well.

And I love it ^^ XCOM with mutants and characters who break the 4th wall constantly XD, whats not to like?

6. Walpknut

Walpknut This ghoul has seen it all

Dec 30, 2010
    That Mutant Year Zero game looks fun. And it's also coming out on Switch. Hard choice. One thing that keeps me away from XCom is the overly militar tone of everything, it gets a bit boring imo.

7. LeoArcticaa

LeoArcticaa Nub Youtuber and Artist

Apr 4, 2019
    To each their own :P I personally like them both :P Mutant Year Zero has alot more humour tho :P