President of Earth election 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by TheGM, Aug 4, 2020.

Who do think will win.

Poll closed Nov 13, 2020.
  1. Trump.

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Biden.

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. TvP: Whoever Wins, We lose.

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. Crni Vuk

Crni Vuk M4A3 Oldfag oTO Orderite

Nov 25, 2008
    Emphasis on if.

2. Mortius

Mortius It Wandered In From the Wastes

Jul 2, 2009
    They have a github, and they have uploaded bad java code not sure where it might be fake. Although tell me more about the Bridge, you sound trustworthy.

3. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    Well where does the Java code come from?

4. CT Phipps

CT Phipps Venerable Relic of the Wastes

Sep 17, 2016
    The last Arizona legal challenge has failed and they've certified its largest county.

5. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    “It’s interesting how now, all of the Trump supporters are suddenly okay with protesting and blocking traffic! How quickly their attitudes have changed!”
    - Trevor Noah.

6. Morgan_

Morgan_ Putz

Jul 3, 2020
    Most are grifters in the end.

7. TheGM

TheGM The voice of reason

Aug 19, 2008
    Talking about the Biden "I need your money to maintanholog the inghetti Hrmnehah Man!" thing? like if that dude won, the hell does he need new dosh for?

8. CT Phipps

Sep 17, 2016
    Probably so he can win the Senate runoffs and not be a complete Lame Duck President except for executive orders.

One thing I hate about the Democrats is they seem adverse to wielding Executive Orders.

9. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008

10. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
  11. BigGuyCIA

BigGuyCIA Yer fond of me Lobster!

Oct 26, 2016
    Which coping stage are we at right now?

12. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    I don't know. It's hard to argue with people completely detached from reality.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  13. CT Phipps

Sep 17, 2016
    I don't think they're moving through Denial.

14. Mortius

Jul 2, 2009
    Tump will win by SCOTUS or auto win by state electors (1 per state), If the cert is not done or nullification he Trump wins.

The claim: All the cases from trump legal team are falling or stricken.
    - No The Trump legal team has only filled 5 chases (as of 22.11.20). None of the them has been dismissed. All the rejected and stricken (dismissed) cases have been other independent cases unrelated to Trump and Rudy legal work.

The claim: The Michigan suit was stopped by Rudy.
    Yes, 5 cases were filed and 4 is now active. The Michigan case was withdrawn since the electoral systems, officials did not certify the results. No need to continue when you have the result you want and need.

Rudy Giuliani has a success rate on high collar crime convictions ca 99,5% on 4000 chases. Rudy gets like 20 000 dollars a day as DC lawyer. He has evidence. The evidence will be produced in court not in the press.

This is how it is, and circlejerking each-other do not make Trump legal lose. At this point is like shouting fish in a barrel since they recorded them self doing ballot fraud, the Github is archived, Dr Eric Coomer has posted criminal intent online and on video, the dominion and stycler is smelly as hell.

15. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  16. TheGM

Aug 19, 2008

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1
  17. Mortius

Jul 2, 2009
    So where are i wrong Crni? A random video is not an augment.

18. Mortius

Jul 2, 2009
    Yes it a big fucking problem. You have the democrat and largely the old media world veiw, and you have the Trump supporter world view. It is like they do not overlap at all. The argument for x and against x get reinforced in echo-charmers in both directions at the same time. The "moderates" or centrists seems say fuck the democrats and there is something smelly. Had the media not been such lying bastards, supporting violence and not as polarizing, it would be more a rational discussions.
    I see literally on reditt on the left, the centrist democrats get hounded by crazy communistic that do not give consent. "can't we just recount and audit" was flagged down by gifs, meme pics and commie flags and Drumf is Hitler.

Trump is not my cup of tea, Biden is abhorrent to me. I make points and arguments based on what i read and what i know but at this point it is a low iq meme war, and those how use critical thinking is not welcomed. I think when the Silicon valley sees they have lost the argument they will go full censorship instead of soft censorship.

19. Crni Vuk

Nov 25, 2008
    That there is like close to 0 chance that Trump can win this presidency?

Did you watch the video?

Uhm no. Not quite. You have ONE election process with votes. And currently there is only one side - actually - fighting to overturn this process. That's it. Has nothing to do with the media. Or if you're a democrat, republican, progressive or conservative.

20. Hassknecht

Hassknecht For hate's sake. Staff Member Admin Orderite

Aug 16, 2010
    Is the one side trying to overturn the democratic process, or is it trying to show that the other side overturned the democratic process? That remains to be shown.
    And hopefully sometime soon, because it's getting boring. Bring proper evidence or go home.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 1