Question about skills and experience

jteo

First time out of the vault
Is the limit for skills at 100? Also I read that level 20 is the limit, if so does that mean experience is useless after that? and no more skill points or perks after level 20?

I'm playing at hard difficulty and noticed that a fire ant gives between 6 and 12 xp, once I got 34. Those are not big numbers. You only go to 20 but xp doesn't exactly come in big doses so really it takes a while but in the end do you really need to go up? Is that the only thing that keeps you going? If a mod is made to extend beyond 20, I'd say raise to 25 maybe 30 (the suggestion that it should be 40 is stupid). Yet, any level beyond 20 should be double Xp needed, and since xp doesn't come in spades in the game it should take a very long time to go from 21 to 25, let alone to 30.

I see no problem with having a cap at 20. If I haven't finished the game by then as far as quests and exploration, and then finish the main quest, I'll instead almost be done and it doesn't really matter if I need to go up another level or not.

Back