Quick question Lawbringer/Contract killer

Humpsalot

Still Mildly Glowing
Anyone get any useful unique item after having this perk for a long time? And/or turned in 100 or 500 or 1000 fingers and got anything cool? Or is it just for caps?

the cool thing with lawbringer is, that you are still able to steal stuff and still be "Very Good"...

u have to find a Regulator HQ and join them then you can sell it to the Regulator leader for money.

btw, just go to Rivet city and incite the kid to leave her mother, then after you leave the city and return, I think CJ Young also disappear, then go outside the city, you should see them running around being attacked by Regulators, kill them and get the coordinate for Regulators HQ.

then you can join them.
and it's funny that I got evil karma yet they're not aggressive and I can still join them.

I was wondering where that questline was supposed to go....for my the kids never went past the front door to RC and eventually I talked em into going back home.

Funny thing is after a week no one noticed the kids "missing"... guess because they camped the entrance?

Found 1 unique weapon that you can only get when you are a "Lawbringer"

In the house where you get the luck bobble head if and only if you are a lawbringer will there be a dead regulator with a note on him. And someone else is in that house that you need to kill. You get his "Plunkett' Valid Points" Spiked Knuckles. These are the lowest useing ap weapons in the game. Meaning you can have the most attacks qued up in vats. Also they have a 2 multiplier on critical strikes. I think that means they do 3x normal damage. And for you gun users these also only weigh 1 weight. So they are very good to carry around for those times dogmeat is tanking and you don't want to use ammo.

That being said there is another 1 weight melee weapon that is comparable. It is the "vampire's edge" Officer's Sword stolen from Vance's room where the vampires are. If you do not want to take this perk. One weapon is unarmed and one weapon is melee just to clear things up.

But yes I will probably take this perk because I steal so much that I am nuetral, and there is not much else to take.

Also in the guide it says you can not get into the regulators HQ without 6 per? anyone find this to be true? If you want sniper you want 6 per anyway, but if you are unarmed/melee 6 per does nothing for you.

Humpsalot said:
if you are a lawbringer will there be a dead regulator with a note on him. And someone else is in that house that you need to kill. You get his "Plunkett' Valid Points" Spiked Knuckles.

nothing to do with lawbringer perk.

Back