Redacted news about Redacted

Discussion in 'NMA News and Information' started by TorontoReign, Sep 16, 2022.

1. TorontoReign

TorontoReign ⛧卐⛧ Staff Member Moderator [REDACTED]

Apr 1, 2005
    WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED NOTHING TO BRING YOU NEWS!!!

Toronto Reign here reporting as ordered.

If you go down below The Order you will notice a new place to post. It is our old friend Prosper in all his glory with a new home away from home away from home away...well he has a sub-forum at Duck and Cover and RPGCodex but he feels like this is a safe place to gather his strength after his first adventure into game development land, i.e., Redaxium 1 and 2.

Now if you do not know Prosper then you have a problem. I won't go into why you have that problem but you have it. Anybody can post there but you need to be REDACTED with your posts. Don't just post a REDACTED pic or some Youtube video. We have a dozen places to do that. You wanna talk about how you think about killing yourself by jumping off the top of the Eiffel tower so you can reincarnate as a peacock? Redacted would probably be the best place. You wanna talk about that game idea you have? Redacted would be a safe place. You wanna post something that you made out of swiss cheese? You wanna post a haiku? You get the point. It's like a creative area where you, ya know, can be creative. Now don't let that scare you away from posting. Post at your leisure and if something is too retarded I or Prosper will say why. Site rules apply.

@ItsaMen

This is Prosper. Now you know REDACTED.

• [Rad] [Rad] x 5
  2. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    1024 thank You's.
    PS, so no gratuitous tits?

3. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    I will take all of those and invest those in BITCOIN! OH SHIT I AM BROKE.

4. william dempsey

william dempsey Veteran of the psychic wars. [REDACTED]

Jan 23, 2022
    Haha you must have spotted me wanting to post on the bitcoin thread which babydoc made. I wont go on about my bitcoin tale. It should hurt me bad but doesn't

5. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    Do not besmirch the name of Babadook. He does good admin work that nobody knows about mostly.

6. .Pixote.

.Pixote. Antediluvian as Feck
    Modder

Sep 14, 2009
    I'm scared to go there! The people smell funny...

7. TorontoReign

Apr 1, 2005
    It's our special cologne that goes by the name REDACTED.