Fallout 2 mod RPU - Companion Expansion

Goat_Boy

Still Mildly Glowing
Hi everyone,

I've been working on a new mod for the Restoration Project which adds new companions. It's currently in early alpha but available to download.

The mod currently features 4 new party members: Lara (Den) and Doc Jones (Vault 15) plus 2 original characters. More characters will be available in future updates.
Every character has/will have its own unique personality, quirks and dialogue written by talented writers (most of the current dialogue will likely be replaced).
Another feature is the integration of the Better Miria Mod by Endocore with new unique dialogue.
Each party member has their own fully animated talking head.

More information and download link:

Well, frankly, Fallout 2 has enaugh good party NPC's already ( if not too many).
However I would like to see more companions for Total Conversion mods like for example Resurrection, Nevada, Last Hope, etc.

Well, frankly, Fallout 2 has enaugh good party NPC's already ( if not too many).
However I would like to see more companions for Total Conversion mods like for example Resurrection, Nevada, Last Hope, etc.

I think the more the merrier :3 especially since, like real life, you can make a lot of friends and choose the ones you want to keep close to you.
Anyway, having options is always a good thing XD

Wow that's pretty cool!

Also nice to see a revamp for Better Miria!

Very clever to use Doc Jones, dude in vanilla would just sit there in Vault 15 forever lol.

One sting I felt in the OG Fallout 2 was how being evil meant a dearth of NPCs. Evil PCs AFAIK can only get Vic, Myron, All the dogs minus K9, Miria and Davin, and Skynet*. Everyone else will eventually leave or attack you. Does this mod add companions that can be played with an evil character?

*if you're playing evil its likely that the Wrights won't hire to work for them, because its likely you are a Slaver or Childkiller. Dunno if they don't hire Berserkers too. So you have to get the map from the grave.

Back