RPU mod korean translation problem

PT76

First time out of the vault
Hello! I've got a problem of playing RPU mod.
the koreans made korean translation mod for RPU. but this korean version is for RPU v18. It's too old. right?
When I installed RPU v26 and then paste translation file, It gives me an error. therefore I cannot play game.
(there is modded exe file. It is called Fallout2KR.exe this exe file only accept v18 version of RPU.)

Also I changed language english to korean in fallout2.cfg file. the game runs good(I mean fallout2.exe file.) but, letter font is completely broken and cannot readable.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about programming and coding. How can I solve this problem?
If we solve this problem, I and other korean member will be very grateful for your help.

The binary file set that support Korean seems based on an older Chinese version of RP (with fallout2font.dll and fallout_font.ini, I found a Korean pack for Megamod).
Supposedly it should work with newer RPU as well, at least there's a Chinese translation of RPU v26.

Oh, somehow I've managed found chinese localized file. and pasted it. It runs great!

Last edited:
Back